Created 5 starting at 1:00first 4 are $5.50, last is $11, 1st 3rd and 5th are NLHE, 2nd are 4th are NLO8enjoypassword for all is fcpfcphere are the rules for those who dont know- Every rotation one person MUST shove, and one person MUST call. - You cannot overcall, even if you find yourself holding AA after one person has called.- If it is shoved and folded to you in the BB with no other callers, you MUST call. - If it's folded to you in the SB without a shover - SB MUST shove, BB MUST call.- If a short stack is forced all in, one person may isolate with a shove - you cannot overcall even if short stacked and in the blinds yourself.- If two short stacks are forced all in, nobody else may participate in the hand.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in.having a terrible night at the tables, why not add a few more bad beats to tonights collection. at least i will get to see other people get beaten when they have the best hand going in.gl everyone.

no not baxter, i shipped, did you get?anyone down for more skipaments? ive had a rough night at the table and want to donk around some more while im still trying to salvege the night ive had at the tables??

no not baxter, i shipped, did you get?anyone down for more skipaments? ive had a rough night at the table and want to donk around some more while im still trying to salvege the night ive had at the tables??
yeah make moreset them up like i did, some NLHE, some NLO8 have a main event