"nigga Please!"

lamont anz Fred stay outts my ways, cause Iz a fixin ta beat sum senses in peoples heads wift my purst.an it dot my bible in it, so it be da force a the Lord upon der top a theys head whenz it strikes down the heathinz a evil in this here forumPRAISE DA LOARD!

This is pretty old, but still entertaining.
Seconded. I let out a hearty guffaw.

From Urban Dictionary nigger nigga, niggah etc. al.(noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.2. endearing term between two or more individual to describe a friendship or bond.1.Shut up, you nigger2. Chris, you my nigga.That be da truf, homeskillet.LOL, there will never be an end to the controversy surrounding this word... As a white 20 year old guy, I submit that white people should stop asking questions about it, realize it's a forbidden word among people of white complexions, and that only black people can use it, but it must be pronounced w/ an "ah" sound at the end.It's their word, let them have it.

y'all ever watch Chris Rock going over the word "nigga" and his white friend who wants to say it?basically the white guy says his life would be complete if he was just allowed to say the n-word and chris refuses and laughs it off.but then chris goes into routine afterwards...[not verbatim btw]you know nigga is just a word. anything could mean anything. you could substitute it with whatever you want...for instance instead of saying nigga you could say "butter"for example: you fukkin butter, you lazy a$s butter...butter pleeease!!!but the problem is that if you take a word you'd have to replace it with another word. you still have to call butter something.you'd see a family sitting at the table eating breakfast then lil' johnny will be spreading his toast, taking a bite and saying, "I can't believe it's not NIGGA!"