Yeah, I didn't do very well. I took the regular IQ test and blew that pussy up.Apparently, my positional skills and my logic skills are good. But I am not a very good NLHE player according to this thing.Some of the questions made me want to kill somebody, though. Sample Question:"Here's a random situation. Every player sucks, though, so you should probably just call, because- remember- everyone is awful.Do you:a) callb) raisec) foldd) call, fold, or raisee) suicide?"Stupid.

Number 38 is a good one.They ask what you do with pocket kings preflop in the small blind after in EP raise from a TAG and a MP reraise, but don't give stack sizes.Also number 3 is pretty ridiculous.

I got 112.What answer did you put for the very last question? Its the one where Its a table with 4 pros, 2 new players, and a few poor players. UTG raises to $40, Mp or LP calls (I think), you raise to $120, and get both to call.FLop comes 657 with 2 clubs. It gets checked all around.Turn: A .... UTG bets about $160 into a $360 pot (very small bet... shows strength of monster hand). You call.River: K ....UTG bets $360 into $680 pot.These are just estimates from what I recall. I dont remember 100% how the hand went down.What is UTG holding? I put AA only because it says that UTG raises only 4% of his hands, so hes fairly tight, and his bets are extremely small.

Yeah, on some of those questions, the lack of information made me want to kill a man. I got a 127 though, so I guess I'm the highest so far. Huzzah.As for that question, I put AK. Even a tight player won't be scared to raise AK UTG, and it seemed to fit with not 4-betting PF and betting just enough to get some value against weak hands.Oh, also, I'm almost sure that one of those hands was directly out of "Ace on the River". It was toward the end and if you read it, you probably know what I'm talking about.

132/shrugCount the chipstacks in q11. Apparently everyong has about $1k, but after putting in $250 preflop MP can raise our $300 'probe bet' $750 more. $250 + $300 + $750 = $1300??? Pot odds are important for that question, so it makes it nearly impossible to answer. Oh, and the minraise with JJ on the T22 flop makes me want to cry. In fact, all of the ridiculously timed slowplays and all of the minraises make me want to cry.

Yeah, I forgot about that. A lot of these hands, I had no idea what to do because I just couldn't imagine playing the flop bad enough to put myself in that situation.

Yeah, I forgot about that. A lot of these hands, I had no idea what to do because I just couldn't imagine playing the flop bad enough to put myself in that situation.
Yeah. Even the second question is made pointlessly awkward by check calling bottom set on the QdJxTd flop. Oh, and checking behind on the turn with 77 on the KQJ7 board. Why?
You’re in the BB. Blinds are $1/$2 and everyone at the table has $50,000 in front of them. It is folded to the button, who raises to $7 but accidentally turns over his cards in the process.You see that he holds: AAFold all hands.Call with any two cards, and re-raise with KK, QQ, and JJ.Call with any pair or suited connector.Call with any two cards, do not re-raise with anything.Call with any two cards, and re-raise only with KK.Call with any two cards, and re-raise only with AA.
The poll is probably advocating to call with any two, and not reraise with aces. But i think that you should make one reraise, and call his raise after that. By doing that, the pot will be bigger when potential scare cards come out, and you therefor win more when he folds. You are so deep stacked that it is very unlikely that he will reraise an amount significant enough to commit himself unconditionally, and he may even get crafty and just call.But it's really not clear cut either way. Because if he goes all in, we're forced to call and miss out on an opportunity to bluff him and fold our hand when he makes a flush losing the minimum.

Pretty sure that his hand's physically turned over. Therefore, he's aware of it. As such, I'd expect him to reraise all-in any time we reraise him preflop.

I looked at this thing a week or so ago (I think I first saw it on P5's). I decided not to answer all the questions because I'm lazy and I felt like most of the questions had more than one right answer anyway.

Pretty sure that his hand's physically turned over. Therefore, he's aware of it. As such, I'd expect him to reraise all-in any time we reraise him preflop.
Thats what I was unsure of. If he knows we have seen his hand then we should call with any 2 and shouldn't reraise with anything. If he doesn't know, there is a lot of value in reraising preflop to get a decent amount in. Then we go ahead and represent anything that appears.

143genius~~~!!!!I don't think there are 'right' or 'wrong' answers for most of these questions. There are likely 'better' answers - like you will get more credit for answering 3-2o as a worse HU hand than KJo. In the question discussed above, putting AK will yield you the most credit - AA will give you less credit, but more than something like 87c. iggy, I wouldn't have folded my set of queens if it weren't for Ace on the River :-)

106. i'm dumb as hell.there were just too many situations that i was uncomfortable with. the re-raise where we have kings (in the SB i believe). i'm not sure any play is all that terrible. there were a lot of misplayed hands (too many turn checks) where i counld not get a reasonable idea of what to do on the river.plus it was long and i got sleepy.

I know a lot of people who got <100. 114 is still way above average.
I scored above 100, but below 114. It was impossible for me to play my hands, because the person that was supposed to be me played HIS hands so absolutely terrible that I had no idea what was going on. How the fuck do I know how to play top two on a flush board when I minimum raise preflop and on the turn??

What kind of player accidently turns over his hand when he has raised with aces?And now they will send me spam because I had to put in my email adress =(