Calling All Techheads: Let's Make A Wicked Spreadsheet

it's cool, at least i got laid before i turned 25.
Just send me the damn thing :club:
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the one i made. It's got a lot of other functions besides just tracking results. If anyone wants it, write down your email here and ill send it.
doinsublime@hotmail.com
Checky - i dont use aim, only msn.Ive sent it to everyone else who put their email down.
thanks again. cheers.to show my gratitude:002604.jpg
I like the one i made. It's got a lot of other functions besides just tracking results. If anyone wants it, write down your email here and ill send it.
captainrandy at gmailthanks!
Checky - i dont use aim, only msn.Ive sent it to everyone else who put their email down.
oh sorry, that was an email address. zed013[at]aim.com. i'm just sketched out by putting my email address on the intarweb.

on3.40.se7en AT gmail.com abba, thanks.i might be able to do an Access one. I did a lot of DB work in high school. It could be pretty feature rich or as bare as you guys want it. I'll have it in both Access form and OpenOffice.org form.Just let me know, that can be my project while I'm on the mend from illness.

on3.40.se7en AT gmail.com abba, thanks.i might be able to do an Access one. I did a lot of DB work in high school. It could be pretty feature rich or as bare as you guys want it. I'll have it in both Access form and OpenOffice.org form.Just let me know, that can be my project while I'm on the mend from illness.
set me up one Hang

if someone could send me abbadabba's spreadsheet I'd appreciate it. He doesnt have access to it now.Thanks!captainrandy at gmail

I dont know how to even use excel but I would like to start tracking my tournaments with it (dont like pokertracker for MTT). Is there a guide, or tutorial i could read to get an idea of how to use excel that anyone would recommend?

i heart you.
Really the only thing I have left is to finish the functions and make the charts, or at least I'm pretty sure I'll have charts in this.Basically the plan is:1. Have a main sheet that shows your current roll total, roll on each site, and your monthly and yearly total profit, hours played, and hourly rate.2. Have one sheet that shows your Totals on each site in detail.3. One sheet where you input transactions.4. One sheet for each month where you input your sessions.5. Charts that show your hours played per site, hours played per game, profit/loss per month, and bankroll fluctuations per month.I'm expecting 1-3 days left on this project, but I think the end results will be very nice.

I may be able to shave some time off of this, simply because I figured out a couple of functions that were driving me nuts.I expect it done tomorrow night.Everyone, I have put all the major ones (Stars, Bodog, UB, Full Tilt) plus iPoker skins, Prima, and I'm putting Ongame, Mansion, Absolute, Party, Poker.com, and Empire in there. Is there any sites you would need to keep records of that I'm missing? If so, I'll put them in while I'm working on it.If not, I will be including a readme file if you want to modify the Locations yourself, it will give you exactly how to do so, and how to modify the drop down boxes in the spreadsheet. It's a little tougher to do, and might be a pain, but I will at least have the decency to give you the instructions on how to do it if you so dare.I will offer the spreadsheet in two formats: Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice.org. It will come in a .zip file with the Readme file.I also need a place to host it. I might consider doing it on Yahoo Briefcase or Putfile (I don't know the bandwidth restrictions on either) instead though, but if anyone has a webserver with a high bandwidth allowance that can afford to give some up for the downloading of these files, let me know.

I may be able to shave some time off of this, simply because I figured out a couple of functions that were driving me nuts.I expect it done tomorrow night.Everyone, I have put all the major ones (Stars, Bodog, UB, Full Tilt) plus iPoker skins, Prima, and I'm putting Ongame, Mansion, Absolute, Party, Poker.com, and Empire in there. Is there any sites you would need to keep records of that I'm missing? If so, I'll put them in while I'm working on it.If not, I will be including a readme file if you want to modify the Locations yourself, it will give you exactly how to do so, and how to modify the drop down boxes in the spreadsheet. It's a little tougher to do, and might be a pain, but I will at least have the decency to give you the instructions on how to do it if you so dare.I will offer the spreadsheet in two formats: Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice.org. It will come in a .zip file with the Readme file.I also need a place to host it. I might consider doing it on Yahoo Briefcase or Putfile (I don't know the bandwidth restrictions on either) instead though, but if anyone has a webserver with a high bandwidth allowance that can afford to give some up for the downloading of these files, let me know.
Could you also include a copy of a Greek dictionary?Danke!

HangukMiguk you're a swell guy!**********Highlow16As far as Excel, you could spend 15 minute with someone to show you the function section and the help section and type in some simple formulas and you'd have it down. I'm sure books like "Excel for Dummies" would work as well. Do you have any buddies that can spend a few minutes with you?

i love it hanguk! thanks!question though: when i try to use the drop down menus, some of them don't come up. in fact, the only one that works for me is the ITM y/n one. what's wrong?

i love it hanguk! thanks!question though: when i try to use the drop down menus, some of them don't come up. in fact, the only one that works for me is the ITM y/n one. what's wrong?
I'll check the Excel sheet and see what's up. Should be working fine though.