Canucks Foreal?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40+ shots!? Luongo has played 44 games and faces an average of 27.8 shots per game.Vancouver is no. 1 in the entire NHL in PK. You know nothing. Canucks rule. That is all.26_7_23.gif
Ok, ok, maybe I exaggerated a bit. But he did face 36 vs. Toronto. Canucks are having a decent season, I'll give them that. Very streaky though.

Canucks vs. Senators tonight @ 7:30 PM EST Real Betting line = 160 (Favourite = Sens)This is going to be one tough ass game.GO CANUCKS GO!!morrison_b.jpg

Canucks vs. Senators tonight @ 7:30 PM EST Real Betting line = 160 (Favourite = Sens)This is going to be one tough ass game.GO CANUCKS GO!!morrison_b.jpg
yea cant wait lol getting of work early going to be a good oneon lol Janie Bulis wants to be traded what a homo
on lol Janie Bulis wants to be traded what a homo
really? gee, i guess it's tough to play for a team when they're running bad (sw).the thing that's going to suck for the nucks is after tonight they have to play the sabres tomorrow...talk about a sick back-to-back.

that is a tough two game road trip but we will prevail.both games are going to be decided by a single goal, this is my prediction - flame awayVan 4 - Ott 3Van 2 - Buf 1Realistically though it will probably be Buf 7 - Van 2 (I refuse to believe this and I stand behind the Canucks all the way.)!!! GO CANUCKS GO !!!

that is a tough two game road trip but we will prevail.both games are going to be decided by a single goal, this is my prediction - flame awayVan 4 - Ott 3Van 2 - Buf 1Realistically though it will probably be Buf 7 - Van 2 (I refuse to believe this and I stand behind the Canucks all the way.)!!! GO CANUCKS GO !!!
1 goal win prediction looks good. Somebody break Pyatt's other finger quick...how the hell did a guy with a splint score on the Sens!?Canucks East Coast Road Trip 3-0 :club::D :D
The Canucks are playing so sick lately!!!
yeah, the canucks are making up for a miserable November alright. The Sens are on fire too though...what's amazing is that Spezza has only just come back in the line-up.Too early to say all Canadian final?
i may have been off on this prediction. you guys are playing ridiculous right now. at least luongo is.
well luongo has played great the whole year. it's just the rest of the team that totally sucked arse. you know how many games the nucks won without luongo? zero.now that the team knows which direction to skate they're performing much better. if naslund gets over his masked injury and performs like he can this will be a dangerous team from the 604.
well luongo has played great the whole year. it's just the rest of the team that totally sucked arse. you know how many games the nucks won without luongo? zero.now that the team knows which direction to skate they're performing much better. if naslund gets over his masked injury and performs like he can this will be a dangerous team from the 604.
i will say this though, (with my canucks hatred of course) if they go through many games getting 14 shots, and 0 in the 3rd, they aren't going to keep winning.
i will say this though, (with my canucks hatred of course) if they go through many games getting 14 shots, and 0 in the 3rd, they aren't going to keep winning.
well we do like to make all of the games we play interesting to watch :club:
When the Canucks were struggling to maintain a .500 record they were getting over 30 shots a game. There hasn't been any direct correlation with more shots = more wins.The one positive stat is that when the Canucks score first I believe they are 88% for wins. They've become very good at holding leads but generally do not get a lot of shots while they are more focused on the defensive end.
When the Canucks were struggling to maintain a .500 record they were getting over 30 shots a game. There hasn't been any direct correlation with more shots = more wins.The one positive stat is that when the Canucks score first I believe they are 88% for wins. They've become very good at holding leads but generally do not get a lot of shots while they are more focused on the defensive end.
you do realize that you are last year's flames right?
you do realize that you are last year's flames right?
If the Nucks were still scoring like they were in November I'd totally agree with you but I do believe there are more offensive options for the 2006-2007 Canucks vs. the 2005-2006 Flames.If Morrison-Cooke-Linden continue to produce and the Sedin twins hold the no. 1 line down then adding a point-a-game Naslund to any line will be a real threat. There's no super line but with Luongo rarely giving up more then 2 goals there's a lot of potential.

Canucks lost to Buffalo 4-3 in the SO. They blew the lead with less then a minute left but I'll take a point at least. 7 out of 8 possible points these last 4 road games. Sabourin got the start and faced 30+ shots. Good to see they still had some gas left in the tank.

Canucks lost to Buffalo 4-3 in the SO. They blew the lead with less then a minute left but I'll take a point at least. 7 out of 8 possible points these last 4 road games. Sabourin got the start and faced 30+ shots. Good to see they still had some gas left in the tank.
Glad Danny is workin out better for the Nucks than he did for the Pens, lol.
How many games has he not started? Like 3?

Can someone explain to me how Luongo could not play vs. Sabres last night? They're only the best team in the East with the all-star starting goalie!!oh well...21 of 24 points is pretty good.

Can someone explain to me how Luongo could not play vs. Sabres last night? They're only the best team in the East with the all-star starting goalie!!oh well...21 of 24 points is pretty good.
mm need to rest him once in awhile i guess after a back to back