right now is when the money is to be made

I don't know why I have never taken advantage of this, but it is incredibely rediculous how poor the level of play is on Party right now and how many people are willing to call down to the river with anything and everything.. I've played 76 hands and am up 45BB...i'm thinking about elminating a normal day of grinding it out and instead sacrifice a Friday night playing.

Yeah, I've been on the party $25 NL for 15 minutes and made $15.  I'm glad there were no parties on the town tonight.
Tonight I got you all beat. $150 BR for the evening. Playing $50 and $100 buy in NL and PL for 7 hours. Currently total is about $1,400 and have cashed out (pending usual approval nonsense) $1,000. Playing the $400 here and there. I LOVE the weekends!

no kidding!!! yesterday, playing 3/6 and some 5/10 i took an upward swing of $500...no rushes!! LOL seriously, you got AQ and hit a queen...all you have to do is not get sucked out and you take down a huge pot! The best is when you find those people who just like the looks of their cards. Ive seen people call down with Q high!! Q HIGH!!!!!! because it was suited with a J...jesus christ...you put in two 12 hour shifts over the weekends you don't even need to work during the week it seems like lolI play 3/6 all the time on party, my party name is slappy110, if you see say whattup from the FCP FORUM!!!

The poker gods hate me tonight. Playing 50NL, 5 callers. Nut straight draw on the flop, it's checked around. I get it. Two people ahead of me go all in for like 80 bucks each, me having 88. I call, and the river 5 pairs the board to give the bastard next to me a boat.As if losing a 230 dollar pot wasn't bad enough, I play a 10 dollar SNG, im up 6 to 1 at the showdown, and my PC crashes. I get back, the punk is quickly clicking blinds away like a pussy, I get back up to 4 to 1, and the comp crashes AGAIN. Won't start, can't get back in time. *sigh*I'm going to bed. I should be up 250, instead, im down 20. <3 poker.

Yeah, I just busted out once. Some guy decided to chase his flush by calling my all-in with me having the nut straight on the turn. He caught it. My s/n is kolman36 on party if you want to play with me or just give me a greeting. It'd be nice to see a fellow fcp'er.(Current table is 37538. The $25 NL tables)

man tonight is my frist losing fish fry night so far. This sucks. I'm card dead and and it sucks. I'm stuck for like 80 right now. its only 20BBs but still

I was having a shitty friday myself, being stuck a fair amount. I switched it up with a decent sized NL SNG, which I managed to take first in..Then a NL 1,500 freeroll tourney, which I also managed to take first in for a nice chunk. Woo Woo! Ive never seen people call me so many times with Ace rag and not hit two pair, it was insanity. From bad to good in about three hours.

man tonight is my frist losing fish fry night so far. This sucks. I'm card dead and and it sucks. I'm stuck for like 80 right now. its only 20BBs but still
Yup. I'm going to bed with less than I started with. Back to limit hold'em tomorrow.Worst. Friday. Ever.

make it a 42 BB loss tonight. There were one or two chip spew hands, but other than that utter frustration. Mama said there'd be nights like this :cry: :evil:

I love weekend nights...Dealt to eagle15c [ Ac Kc ]Magi_karp folds.seamusd folds.quackoooo folds.sfw2060 folds.dbmedina folds.alindisguise calls [15].eagle15c raises [60].zenbandit calls [50].An__Old__Man folds.alindisguise calls [45].AKs is good.** Dealing Flop ** [ Ah, 3d, Qs ]zenbandit checks.alindisguise checks.eagle15c bets [175].zenbandit calls [175].alindisguise folds.A high flop is better.** Dealing Turn ** [ 3h ]zenbandit checks.eagle15c checks.Horrible check by me, but I felt nervous for some reason.** Dealing River ** [ Ad ]zenbandit checks.eagle15c bets [300].zenbandit calls [300].By now I figured I had let him into a split pot for free.eagle15c shows [ Ac, Kc ] a full house, Aces full of threes.zenbandit doesn't show [ 6d, Jd ] two pairs, aces and threes.eagle15c wins 1145 chips from the main pot with a full house, Aces full of threes.::stare blankly at screen as I rake the pot::.[/b]

I love weekend nights...Dealt to eagle15c [  Ac Kc ]Magi_karp folds.seamusd folds.quackoooo folds.sfw2060 folds.dbmedina folds.alindisguise calls [15].eagle15c raises [60].zenbandit calls [50].An__Old__Man folds.alindisguise calls [45].AKs is good.** Dealing Flop ** [ Ah, 3d, Qs ]zenbandit checks.alindisguise checks.eagle15c bets [175].zenbandit calls [175].alindisguise folds.A high flop is better.** Dealing Turn ** [ 3h ]zenbandit checks.eagle15c checks.Horrible check by me, but I felt nervous for some reason.** Dealing River ** [ Ad ]zenbandit checks.eagle15c bets [300].zenbandit calls [300].By now I figured I had let him into a split pot for free.eagle15c shows [ Ac, Kc ] a full house, Aces full of threes.zenbandit doesn't show [ 6d, Jd ] two pairs, aces and threes.eagle15c wins 1145 chips from  the main pot  with a full house, Aces full of threes.::stare blankly at screen as I rake the pot::.[/b]
Im going to go with this being a tournament. If not, wow, I need to be at your table (not because of u, because your competition apparently sucks)

Best hand of the night(taking in money wise) for me on PokerStars last night.I've been playing for about 10 minutes at this table (.05/.1 NL), and it amazes me at how bad this table is. I have about 14 bucks at this point.I'm dealt AA on the BBUTG(has about $8 ) raises to .75MP(has $5) re-raises to 2.00MP+1 (has $11)re-raises to 5.00folds around to me I re-raise all-in. All three of them call.UTG has KQsMP has 77MP+1 has A7oI took the pot down, and I was happy. One of the guys at the table said "Man, I wish I could be put in the situation of getting A's when playing with a table full of idiots."Then he did about 4 hands later, in which a similar situation occurred, I just laughed and said "well, I think you got what you wished for."

I know what you mean.  Played for an hour and a half last night on Stars and was up 74.5BB playing limit.  Very nice.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :cry:

ended the day up about 30bb..one of my most productive days ever considering i only played about 3-4 hrs...its always nice to have fish giving you thier money...one guy couldnt understand why he wasnt winning EVEN THOUGH he played every hand...haha yeah..read that one more time... all i had to do was check raise (b/c of course nobody can let a round go without betting) and i was takin down nice pots.

Haha, well, today's been much better for me. Playing limit poker for 90 minutes and I've already doubled up. Some guy at my table keeps betting his K high and keeps losing, so he's concluded that not only is the poker room a scam, but I'm the main scammer. :D

Haha, well, today's been much better for me.  Playing limit poker for 90 minutes and I've already doubled up.  Some guy at my table keeps betting his K high and keeps losing, so he's concluded that not only is the poker room a scam, but I'm the main scammer.   :D
haha i love it...i had one person who would bet every hand to the river and then fold..never raised or folded earlier..needless to say i watched her drop about 30 buck in an hr

Yeah party is increadibly easy. Won one sattelited to the 200+15 saturday tourn., but got knocked out 20 before the money :cry: But I'm still only able to play .50-1. or 1-2 HE and Stud but average about $100 a day, I can finnaly get those damn student loan officers off my back.

Fish fry Friday was cruel to me too...I got stuck for 15BB for the night not bad after all the endless suckouts...this hand in particular sealed my fate ***** Hand History for Game 1830788066 *****$1/$2 Hold'em - Saturday, April 02, 00:02:52 EDT 2005Table Table 25438 (Real Money)Seat 7 is the buttonTotal number of players : 9Seat 7: Chrisj1616 ( $35.17 )Seat 6: PostOakWilly ( $80.75 )Seat 4:HERO( $71.75 )Seat 9: IrishBob40 ( $66 )Seat 10: mykln28 ( $37.5 )Seat 5: bclinn ( $40.5 )Seat 8: Reidy14 ( $10 )Seat 1: chkrz ( $99.25 )Seat 2: hays315 ( $53.5 )Reidy14 posts small blind [$0.5].IrishBob40 posts big blind [$1].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Chrisj1616 [ Tc Th ]On the Button with TT Not a monster but Im certainly raising here if its not 3 bets to memykln28 calls [$1].chkrz folds.hays315 raises [$2].HERO calls [$2].Our HERO COLD CALLS 2 bets...what could he Have?!?!?! we shall see!bclinn folds.PostOakWilly folds.Chrisj1616 raises [$3].I raise hoping to thin the field, Im on the button so I can see if My hand is good or notReidy14 folds.IrishBob40 raises [$3].AK or a Big pair? Id have to find out after the flopmykln28 folds.hays315 calls [$2].>You have options at Home Run Table!.HERO calls [$2].our HERO cold calls TWO MORE betsChrisj1616 calls [$1].** Dealing Flop ** [ 9c, 5c, 6h ]IrishBob40 checks.hays315 checks.HERO checks.Chrisj1616 bets [$1].Im sure my hand is good now since it got checked to me...noone in the hand is a checkraiserIrishBob40 calls [$1].>You have options at Table 32380 Table!.hays315 calls [$1].>You have options at Table 32380 Table!.HERO calls [$1].** Dealing Turn ** [ 4d ]IrishBob40 checks.hays315 checks.HERO checks.Chrisj1616 bets [$2].I bet I have it heads up I hope the river is kind to me!IrishBob40 folds.hays315 folds.>You have options at Table 32380 Table!.>You have options at Table 32380 Table!.>You have options at Table 32380 Table!.>You have options at Table 36433 Table!.HERO calls [$2].** Dealing River ** [ Kd ]HEROchecks.Chrisj1616 checks.I HATE this card!HERO shows [ Kc, 6c ] two pairs, kings and sixes.Sure enough...our Hero COLD CALLED 2 bets before the flop in EP with K6sooooooted and then Cold called TWO MORE betsChrisj1616 doesn't show [ Tc, Th ] a pair of tens.HERO wins $24.5 from the main pot with two pairs, kings and sixes.>You have options at Table 36433 Table!.This hand could have been worse tho..I would have been raising the hell out of this pot on the flop when I hit a pair and a flush draw