i dont know if anyone saw the long commercial for this yet, but it looks great...looks like its going to have survivor's concept.theyre bringing back old sureal lifers(10 or 20 of them, not sure) and putting them in the house and seperating them into 2 teams, and there going to be competing for immunity and prizes, every week, one of them will be eliminated...looks like it will be hella-funny, DN will love this show.some funny moments from the commercial:_China and Verne(mini-me) are in a serious argument in the van and china tells Verne that She's about to go "midget-bowling"..._Ron Jeremy decieves vanilla ice in some way and vanilla ice flips out and starts destroying everything in the house while yelling "back-stabber".i cant wait for this show.

i dont know if anyone saw the long commercial for this yet, but it looks great...looks like its going to have survivor's concept.theyre bringing back old sureal lifers(10 or 20 of them, not sure) and putting them in the house and seperating them into 2 teams, and there going to be competing for immunity and prizes, every week, one of them will be eliminated...looks like it will be hella-funny, DN will love this show.some funny moments from the commercial:_China and Verne(mini-me) are in a serious argument in the van and china tells Verne that She's about to go "midget-bowling"..._Ron Jeremy decieves vanilla ice in some way and vanilla ice flips out and starts destroying everything in the house while yelling "back-stabber".i cant wait for this show.
Yes this will be good..... btw when is the Hellmuth season coming out?
wasnt that just a rumor? or did he actually do a season of SL??
He was supposed to be on the next season with Macho Man, Miss Cleo, and a whole bunch of other people I haven't heard of. Not sure if they did it or not.
  • 2 weeks later...

The season premiere of this show wasn't bad. But the end challange may have been the dumbest, least thought out challenge ever in the history of reality television. They had to pick items out of a giant bag to see who will stay in A list and who goes to B list. Unfortunately the bag was soo big that only 1 of 3 contestants could actually pick from the big bag. So the players just have the host pick a random item for them which could possibly be the most retarded thing ever.

phil's show actually could be coming up. They actually taped the first episode in the middle of march. I was walking around and seen them setting up on the freemont experience. There is actually a shot of me for a split second in the background so that was funny.But two things gotta be said. Traci Bingham is very hot in person and vanilla ice is cool as hell. He was actually walking to the bus I took a pic with him and the funny thing is we both stuck finger in it. Seemed like a really cool guy. But back to the point about phil it still could be coming out being that this started filming nearly 9 months ago.

phil's show actually could be coming up. They actually taped the first episode in the middle of march. I was walking around and seen them setting up on the freemont experience. There is actually a shot of me for a split second in the background so that was funny.But two things gotta be said. Traci Bingham is very hot in person and vanilla ice is cool as hell. He was actually walking to the bus I took a pic with him and the funny thing is we both stuck finger in it. Seemed like a really cool guy. But back to the point about phil it still could be coming out being that this started filming nearly 9 months ago.
You say actually a lot.