Jeff Madsen & Shannon Elizabeth?

Have you not watched American Pie?Shannon Elizabeth may have what I consider the perfect body (the pix above don't do her justice)
There is definitely something to the hollywood touch-up though. In person, without makeup (which is what she normally does at the Hustler), she's just some other girl you might notice - but nothing too special.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is definitely something to the hollywood touch-up though. In person, without makeup (which is what she normally does at the Hustler), she's just some other girl you might notice - but nothing too special.
Completely disagree.I saw her live at wsop and thought her look without gobs of make-up was fantastic.Obviously her photos are fine but I think this girl is naturally hot.
Completely disagree.I saw her live at wsop and thought her look without gobs of make-up was fantastic.Obviously her photos are fine but I think this girl is naturally hot.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I didnt say she wasnt hot, but the way she dresses at the Hustler may be different than what she does at an event where there are cameras. Check her out in her natural light (in fact, check any girl you see in pictures naturally and you might be surprised).
shes hot so what stop argueing about her its not like any of you are ever gonna get her so stfu
policesirenanimatedeb4.gifATTENTION MODERATORS. ATTENTION MODERATORS.TopDollar has returned. I repeat, TopDollar has returned.
i will never stfu and will never go away.. so im sorry i spoiled your wedding plans there friend
Who was I gonna marry, your mom?
Guest PerfectHuman
Who was I gonna marry, your mom?
who was i gonna marry your mom......i wish i saw u in real life so i could ***** slap you like the child that you are
who was i gonna marry your mom......i wish i saw u in real life so i could ***** slap you like the child that you are
Ok, I'm scared now. You big e-bully. I'm taking my ball and going home.
This coming from a 16 year old?Ha.
And he totally missed the fact that it was a joke. I was trying to speak in a language he would understand and a momma joke seemed the most appropriate.
Guest PerfectHuman
And he totally missed the fact that it was a joke. I was trying to speak in a language he would understand and a momma joke seemed the most appropriate.
jesus....im so sick of you idiots trying to sound so smart and beter than me ..... it makes me sick that u even consider the idea of speaking against me look at it from my perspective its like a 5th grader trying to teach a college math profesor how to do math.... there is no point and u make urself look stupid in my eyes, and i am always right in how i judge so basicly ur nothing so know your place and stfu
jesus....im so sick of you idiots trying to sound so smart and beter than me ..... it makes me sick that u even consider the idea of speaking against me look at it from my perspective its like a 5th grader trying to teach a college math profesor how to do math.... there is no point and u make urself look stupid in my eyes, and i am always right in how i judge so basicly ur nothing so know your place and stfu
And it's confirmed! TopDollar is back!He has to be a joke account. His ramblings are just too funny.
And it's confirmed! TopDollar is back!He has to be a joke account. His ramblings are just too funny.
I think I like his analogies the best. It's like he took some time to think them up, but they still are idiotic.But I guess he is always right, except for the spelling, grammar, and general knowledge.
easy solution to this. leave!