T.v. Poker Players With The Worst, Most Annoying Personality

I wouldn't put Cantu on the annoying list. He was a victim of ESPN's "creative editing." I remember them talking in an old episode of the Circuit about how Brandon was actually a really quite guy and didn't say much while playing. They filmed and showed about 100% of everything he said. I like the old Circuit, so I'm gonna take their word on this. Otherwise, pretty top notch list.
PM eMarkSwartz and get his thoughts on Brandon Cantu.

I figured AC batted for the other team. Good for him for getting laid by a female, no matter how old she is.BTW, she is mofugly.

Tony GEric MolinaBrandon CantuPhil Hellmuth Jr (yes, the guy is good, but what a whiner)Jamie GoldHumberto BrenesPeople I like on TV:Francois SoulierDoyleHasaaaaaaaaaaan HabibMike Matusow (could be on both lists)DNOthers I can't recall atm

Some good names popping up.Kathy Liebert, how could we forget about that hair lipped man. Her voice and appearance is so manly.Humberto Brenes, is just ridiculous. They way he acts is not only annoying but just weird.Jean-Robert Bellande is a joke.And yes Jennifer Tilly's rack makes up for her high voice.

Some good names popping up.Kathy Liebert, how could we forget about that hair lipped man. Her voice and appearance is so manly.Humberto Brenes, is just ridiculous. They way he acts is not only annoying but just weird.Jean-Robert Bellande is a joke.
Humberto is a guy that i know is enjoying himself so it wouldnt be too bad, but if i was stuck a large amount in the game, id probably be pissed off at him

I could live without ever seeing Humberto Brenes on TV again. Just STFU and play, everything is a huge production with him. Just push all your chips in the middle and don't run around the table spewing jiberrish.