Look Who Has No Life!1

its always go back to school with u people....school is overated and somone with my card playing ability shouldnt waste there time...but hey i understand you are a average person and average people need school its a must lmao...i feel sorry for those of you who went to school and graduated because u put all that time in and u still wont be as sucsessfull as i am in poker or in life...i dont mean to be rude but thats the truth
I hope, with your fantastic intelligence, you find a creative and amusing way to kill yourself immediately.
I hope, with your fantastic intelligence, you find a creative and amusing way to kill yourself immediately.
im not the nobody with no future worth living for im not the one that should kill himself u average ******

Was too sick to travel to Renfrew Ontatio in the middle of nowhere to be with my family so I was sitting by myself in my gf's apartment (who is with her mom in san fran) playing poker tournaments on Bodog for like 2 days straight. But thank you for making me feel like sht, now I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep. Oh and happy holidays to everyone here at FCP even though half the people here seem like they hate everyone else I still love you all

damn, you showed me.i hope you are attacked by a tiger, with only a stick to defend yourself.
LOFL. Truth is, that would be quite a rush. Yeah, you would end up dead but the adrenaline would make it a kick *** death. Maybe.
Was too sick to travel to Renfrew Ontatio in the middle of nowhere to be with my family so I was sitting by myself in my gf's apartment (who is with her mom in san fran) playing poker tournaments on Bodog for like 2 days straight. But thank you for making me feel like sht, now I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep. Oh and happy holidays to everyone here at FCP even though half the people here seem like they hate everyone else I still love you all
bo dog doesn't allow canadians....just saying
Actuary, BudBundy, lostless, owise1, thehidden, SAM_Hard8, copernicus, gameOUver, TopDollar, whatarunaa, fflcdndctx, baf509, renaedawn, bleacherbum3, king_tanner, Men the Hellmuth, aadams_22, No_Neck, THOSE, Outside The Seed, Viper_13, FileError404, Dirtydutch, ....Ian...., DoinSublime, Naslund44, goose, Mattnxtc, XXEddie, AWaaz, TheMulletBurden, crazyIvan, augmented, benhoug, silkyjonson, ValuecallI'm waiting on supperFried Cajun Turkey and alllll the fixins.Tennessee style.
what do you mean by have no life .. if it what i think it is , i guess you are the one with no life writing this !!