Who Is The Best Nl Hold'em Player In This Group?

Best and Worst  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Best?

• Erik Seidel
    • Johnny Chan
    • TJ Clouiter
    • Phil Hellmuth
    • Scotty Nguyen
  2. 2. Who is the Worst?

• Erik Seidel
    • Johnny Chan
    • TJ Cloutier
    • Phil Hellmuth
    • Scotty Nguyen

Do you get extra points or deduct points for wearing a long black leather coat in the middle of July? Just curious because I wonder if the heat has anything to do with poker playing ability. :club:

How about you just make the toughest poll ever?Also are we talking tournament or cash?I'm guessing tournament since the players listed are primarily tournament players I believe. I voted for Johnny Chan as the best and Erik Seidel as the worst. Choosing the worst was much harder as they are all great players obviously. But based off results for the best my vote was between Johhny, TJ and Phil. And for the worst was Scotty and Erik. I was surprised to see TJ being voted as the worst by some people. I mean sure he doesn't get much TV time anymore but doesn't he have like 20582908295829080 cashes in the WSOP + a few bracelets. I mean...truthfully I just flipped a coin to see who the worst was.

As much as I hate admiting it Cloutier as the worst, still great imo. But I went with Hellmuth for best considering that his 10 bracelets all game in holdem.

I have to go with Chan for best, since he is the only one of that group I know who regularly plays high stakes nl.They are all great players and it's really hard to pick a worst. I voted Seidel only because he has not had any big tounrament results as of late, but he could kill cash games that I don't know about.

Cloutier would be worst player by far. Although I only have watched hin on TV, he has yet to ever impress me. He seems to get his money in bad more often than most top pros.
*sigh*This entire poll is skewed. 90% of the voters are likely "fans" chosing favorites.