If You Wanna Talk About Bose Headphones Here You Go!

I personally just believe they are way more comfortable. They have a larger earcup and more padding, IMO makes them way more comfortable. I have worn them for like 4-5 hrs straight and did not feel bad afterwards in any way. I also read reviews the noise cancelling effect is not as powerful in the QC3s, something regarding the smaller earcup.But overall Hoosier is right, Bose makes terrific headphones and one of the best options you could get for the money. The Triport technology in these Bose headphones are truly outstanding.
Well instead of Hijacking a poker thread maby you all could dicuss BOSE headphones here......or maby PM each other.
You've never seen that before....hmmmmmGoal: Start Flame War.....Status: Complete
i hope its not complete like the iraq war was 'accomplished' in 2003...
i hope its not complete like the iraq war was 'accomplished' in 2003...
You would'nt wouldnt know nothing about that son....just like an immature kid to make a comment like that....it's ok when your balls drop then you can join a mans conversation. In the mean time go back to your room, shut your door and try and jerk off with out getting it all over the place and your mom coming in and catching you. Hahahahaha.
You would'nt wouldnt know nothing about that son....just like an immature kid to make a comment like that....it's ok when your balls drop then you can join a mans conversation. In the mean time go back to your room, shut your door and try and jerk off with out getting it all over the place and your mom coming in and catching you. Hahahahaha.
gg account.
35c6ec5e.jpg
A for effort but try something orginal next time....that goes for the rest of you guys with the STFU pictures.....if you want flame someone you got to come harder than a picture that has been posted over 1,000 times on forums all over the 'net.
lock it up... dont feed the attention whore...
These people are the best......if you think I need attention.....your right....just not from you. I know your type...you could not resist to put your two cents in....thus you posted....even though you dont want to feed the "attention whore". Get real man. Your such a fake.

I actually saw a pair of these headphones at Target, but I think they were about $150. Are these the same ones you're referring to? They were comfortable as hell and had a great sound, just seems like a bit much for me to spend.

I did this to prove a point to my colleague. People love to be the one who has the last word or to “tell it like it is”. They also love drama. Take this thread by me for an example. The crowd swarms in and accuses me of being the “forum police”…then the whole parade of STFU, newbie chants, and “lock it up” are posted. If I represent the so called, “forum police”, who on earth are the people calling me names, telling me to “STFU”, etc, etc. See the hypocrisy in that? Not to mention the one person attempted to make a personal attack, what was that all about? Although, it was especially vital to the proving my point. All of you who posted in here, think about it, and determine why you posted. I imagine its for the same reason you are attacking me for. Ironic huh?

I actually saw a pair of these headphones at Target, but I think they were about $150. Are these the same ones you're referring to? They were comfortable as hell and had a great sound, just seems like a bit much for me to spend.
The ones you saw at Target are just the standard Bose Triport headphones. They have the same Triport technology so the sound quality is roughly the same however those are an older model with a less comfortable, snug fit and no noise cancelling. I had those originally, the band is a different material and actually broke on me after about a month, not to mention the earcups are not nearly as comfortable as the QCs. I got my money back from the Bose Triports and upgraded to the QC2s, best money ever spent.

I like how the music can be on reaaally loud, but it won't hurt your ears like other headphones, it's like the music is playing in you're head. Also, they're the best headphones for flying, it really cancels out the engine noise.