If You Wanna Talk About Bose Headphones Here You Go!

I like how the music can be on reaaally loud, but it won't hurt your ears like other headphones, it's like the music is playing in you're head. Also, they're the best headphones for flying, it really cancels out the engine noise.
Yeah the noise cancellation is terrific. Every once in a while if a conversation is going on very close to you, you can hear part of it but that's about it. If someone is shouting your name from far away or an electronic device going off near you, no way you will hear it at all.
Going for about $275 on ebay. I really want these!
No question you shouldn't get them, it's seriously a great investment...not to mention it is the Xmas season!

Decided to use some of grandmas christmas cash and buy myself a little Christmas gift today and got a pair of the QC3's for about $350. Damn these things are sweet! I bought a pair for me and a pair for my step-dad (christmas gift) since he fly's alot for business.Each one came with a free $50 mp3 player too, but the headphones are certainly no dissapointment. $350 is a lot but I think I'm going to enjoy these for a loooooong time, thanks for the suggestion everyone!

Decided to use some of grandmas christmas cash and buy myself a little Christmas gift today and got a pair of the QC3's for about $350. Damn these things are sweet! I bought a pair for me and a pair for my step-dad (christmas gift) since he fly's alot for business.Each one came with a free $50 mp3 player too, but the headphones are certainly no dissapointment. $350 is a lot but I think I'm going to enjoy these for a loooooong time, thanks for the suggestion everyone!
dannnnnnnng that is pricey
Congrats on joining the club. It truly is a great investment since they are so useful for poker players, not to mention no other product can compare to Bose.
Congrats on joining the club. It truly is a great investment since they are so useful for poker players, not to mention no other product can compare to Bose.
Yeah I'm also a very frequent online gamer so these help a lot for that.
Yeah I'm also a very frequent online gamer so these help a lot for that.
Amazingly enough, I didn't witness the true maximum output and quality of my Bose headphones until I watched a movie on my laptop with them. You hear soo much extra background stuff that I wouldn't even hear on my surround sound. Pop in a war movie and you will be blown away.