Daniel At 5 Diamond Tournament Final Table Update Thread

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred Goldberg moves in for his last 180k. Hachem calls from the small blind. Goldberg shows T 8 . Hachem has 9 9 . The board comes T Q 4 A 6 and Hachem's flush eliminates Fred Goldberg in 11th place, earning $84,570.The tournament is paused as players combine to the final table

Negreanu 3.785mLee 800kBonomo 1.325mHanna 1.535mHachem 3.44mRedlin 1.86mVoulgaris 2.52mJordan 1.065mAnderson 370kSung 705k
Can't wait to see DN take some "Sugah" off of Hachem. DN will have everyone ROTFL if Hachem starts yipping at the FT.
This is a dream. My 2 favourite players 1 and 2. Negreanu v Hachem heads up to decide the Event would be brilliant!
QFT!!!Plus I absolutely can't wait to hear Daniel's impression of an Australian accent!! :club::D
DN will FT this *****. I promise.
Did I not call it, or did I not call it?
This is a dream. My 2 favourite players 1 and 2. Negreanu v Hachem heads up to decide the Event would be brilliant!
Agreed! theyrew both so much fun to watch. Hopefully they gonna be heads up as u said :club:

damn jacksMonday, 18th of December 2006 11:41 PMNegreanu opens for 100k. Hanna reraises to 325k from the button. Negreanu calls. The flop is 7 4 5 . Negreanu bets 500k and Hanna calls all in for 340k total. Negreanu shows J J , but Hanna has A A . The turn is an eight, and the river a deuce. Hanna doubles up.

Hehe.. nothing DN can do bout that eh.. nice looking flop for jacks...
yup.Monday, 18th of December 2006 11:50 PMThere have been a lot of all ins but no one has called yet. Anderson just won a small pot by raising with AJ and getting called by Jordan. They checked it down, and Anderson's AJ was good enough to beat Jordan's A3, neither hitting the board.Voulgaris just opened for 95k and Jordan moved in for about 550k. Voulgaris folded.

Anderson opens for 120k. Negreanu calls. Lee moves all in for 355k more. Anderson folds. Negreanu considers and finally says "I don't believe you," and calls. Lee shows Q Q , Negreanu 4 4 . The board comes A 2 K 3 5 and Negreanu makes a runner-runner straight. Mack Lee is our tenth place finisher, earning $101,485.Woooohoo!! :club: