Totally Unbelievable

Fold preflop. Naw, I LOL'd. Lot of inside jokes there that a lot of people who don't read the whole forum might miss. Good times.

honestly...you sorta ruined it by addressing those that took your post as serious.let it sink in and ride it out.good effort though.you have promise.the worst flamers are those that have no sense of sarcasm and no sense of history here but think that putting others down is the way to get "in" with the crowd

honestly...you sorta ruined it by addressing those that took your post as serious.let it sink in and ride it out.good effort though.you have promise.the worst flamers are those that have no sense of sarcasm and no sense of history here but think that putting others down is the way to get "in" with the crowd
thanks for your words. I realized the detriment my responses would create, but I am a weenie, insecure coward.
  • 2 years later...
<------Is still waiting for the pictures to be posted.
Me tooand btw, runthemover, could you remind us of what was going on in general so we can all laugh at the references.Thanks,BG

Do not read this. I repeat, do not read this. It is pointless. Not funny in the slightest. And slightly disturbing. In the year 2014 we go broke. Long story short, our first wife, THE WHORE, left us; and in our desperation we took a shot (1/2). A set of Kings murdered by a flush drawn on the river. We wandered into the night and made the single biggest mistake of our life. We ate at a Waffle House. Only it wasnt a waffle house, it was cardboard box with a single cherry pop-tart inside. But that pop-tart wasnt ours. And the hobo who lived in that box was not very happy. He took a really long time to die. His blood shimmered in the moonlight and his flesh tasted like a cherry, wait for it, pop-tart. We love pop-tarts.The next day was uneventful.But the day after that, well, let me just tell you, things got crazy.That night was our long awaited title fight. We were in the locker room when Frank Vincent approached us. He whispered something into our brothers ear. Who in turn whispered into our ear. Take a dive. Us? Never. But the fix was in and nobody crossed Frank Vincent, UNTIL NOW. We carried that bum for three rounds before, and this the gods honest truth, we turned to Frank Vincent, right in the middle of the fight mind you, winked at him, and knocked that bum on his ass with a left that would stopped a mack truck. We were the light heavyweight Champion of the Northeastern Santa Monica Church Boxing League. A lifes dream realized, but Frank Vincet was not a happy camper. He revoked our fight license, stripped us of our belt and generally shamed us throughout the entire community. There was no hope. So we took a job as a middle school math teacher and almost sold our Red Sox Season tickets, but luckily Drew Berrymore stopped us. If you're still reading this, you might be wondering just what in the hell was the point of this. I cannot say, because I do not know. I dont think there is one. Have you ever seen that episode of Wings, from season 1, where Carol comes backs to the Island? You see, Carol was dating Joe, they were engaged I think. But Brian stole her from Joe and ran away with her. For six long years Joe and Brian didnt speak. But in the pilot Brian comes back because their father may have left them some money, turns out it was just a picture of Joe and Brian from when they were kids and it said on the back, "You're Rich." Family really is very important and as such Joe offers Brian a job at SandPiper. Back to Carol, well this whore left Brian for a whole other guy. But she comes back and tells Brian that she'll give him another shot, and being a week, pathetic man, Brian takes her back. He is happy, but Carol has other ideas. She makes a move on Joe, who is still in love with her. LOVE TRIANGLE. How does it end? Buy the DVD you cheap fucks.

Me tooand btw, runthemover, could you remind us of what was going on in general so we can all laugh at the references.Thanks,BG
cheese louisesecond of all, let me say that I was crying right before opening this thread. I wasn't making a lasagna. but it was for one.1. this was 'round when there was a link where some guy on another forum in a desktop posting thread posted a desktop with a folder on it that said, "shemale vids". It was semi (IQ Crash? no wait he'd be full. umm. Poppy Hilis)-epic2. seinfeld joke. boy in the bubble. george. moors. moops.3. I'm guessing someone or someones were posting threads that got them flack and retorted to the flack with "Hey I'm just asking a question". maybe it was that guy who was the best at poker ever. the guy who could read anyone anytime. as long as it was on tv and he could cover the cards with his hands.4. I think the avatar hot fiance thing refers to that guy with the sweater. don't know who I'm talking about? the guy with the spiky hair. still don't know? the guy flashing all the hundreds.5. pretty sure Rdog or similar name had a thread about epic vegas pics with hot chicks and/or something but he never posted them6. beans. zach (not forum zach). couch thread. kurt. ha ha ha. that thread is part of the gmanshade show.7. The book buyback thing should be easy to figure out but I have no idea who the guy that was doing it is. maybe it was kurt.8. that's it.9. is that a season with Lowell Mathers? if not, NO WAY I'M BUYING THAT SHIT. well not today. unless it's got the Jenny McCarthy episode in it. it wasn't that good but DAMN it's JENNY MCCARTHY PEOPLE. 1990-something mac not today's, of course. we're talking close to playboy/mtv days.10. OK FINE. aidells chicken/apple sausage, 2 bell peppers, onion, and 2 tomatoes (added towards the end) in the skilllet. later it was topped with some uncle ben's rice (garden something or other. it has peas, carrots and something else (other than the rice, jerkoff). probably corn).
10. OK FINE. aidells chicken/apple sausage, 2 bell peppers, onion, and 2 tomatoes (added towards the end) in the skilllet. later it was topped with some uncle ben's rice (garden something or other. it has peas, carrots and something else (other than the rice, jerkoff). probably corn).
Corn?With the rice?What self respecting chef mixes the staple of life from two different cultures as a topping?Lines are being crossed