For The Ahl Scouts.....

yikes, my guess is that Nate, DM, and Daniel all had their eye on this guy already :club: .
He fits in perfectly with Nate's 20 year plan...most of his prospects dont have much of a chance to make an impact anyway..this kid fits in perfect
Wow, that f'n goalie is gooooood!If that shooter os who I think he is, he's not awesome baseball skills too.
Moneky, hav you bin drinkin agin this (hic!) mornign?Yeah, he didn't bury a lot with all those fancy moves... Apparently, it's not a 13 year old, it was just Kyle Wellwood proving he looks at home with 13 year olds...
Moneky, hav you bin drinkin agin this (hic!) mornign?Yeah, he didn't bury a lot with all those fancy moves... Apparently, it's not a 13 year old, it was just Kyle Wellwood proving he looks at home with 13 year olds...
LOL...it made perfect sense to me.
He fits in perfectly with Nate's 20 year plan...most of his prospects dont have much of a chance to make an impact anyway..this kid fits in perfect
Zajac, Weiss, Eriksson, Backstrom, A. Johnson, Sanguinetti, Pavelski, and Umberger are only 19 years away from contributing, you're exaggerating.
The last move was one i used to always use in shootouts at the end of practice. Hitting the puck out of the air is a worthless move. It's just to show off. Any goalie 13 and older will stop it. The kid has skills. Where is he from?
He's from Quebec...