Bcs Championship Game

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is all i have to say. How do you come out looking like you never played a game before. The fix was in. Smith looked like he got paid off to me. Taking all that time in the pocket. OK I know enough with the excuses we got beat by a better team I know. It just sucks to admit.

Florida has made alot of people happy!$$$$$$$$$ The city of Columbus morns today! A loss unbearable to deal with.......I think me and the team are going to jump off a cliff you will find us at the bottom being being ate by gators...what remains anywas after the fall to the bottom! Take care

O RLY?
Yea, play that game a week after the SEC championship and you know its a totally different game. Lets also play it someplace up north instead of catering bowl games to teams from the south and west. I'd like to see a bowl game played in Chicago or Wisconsin in Jan, lets see how all that SEC speed handles -10 degree weather. Maybe thats why Rex Grossman has gotten worse as the season has gone further into winter... Meyer outcoached Tressel (if he wasn't a whiny little bitch this would make me happy) because I can't stand sweater vest.Florida's national champ, in a flawed system, but champ none the less.
Yea, play that game a week after the SEC championship and you know its a totally different game. Lets also play it someplace up north instead of catering bowl games to teams from the south and west. I'd like to see a bowl game played in Chicago or Wisconsin in Jan, lets see how all that SEC speed handles -10 degree weather. Maybe thats why Rex Grossman has gotten worse as the season has gone further into winter...
You really should stop arguing sports. You're not very good at it.
  • 2 weeks later...

bump for the funniest thread ever.....where did all the buckeyes go?? I dont know I dont know.....mad props to superjon.can we all agree the big ten has to shut up for a few years?

Yea, play that game a week after the SEC championship and you know its a totally different game. Lets also play it someplace up north instead of catering bowl games to teams from the south and west. I'd like to see a bowl game played in Chicago or Wisconsin in Jan, lets see how all that SEC speed handles -10 degree weather. Maybe thats why Rex Grossman has gotten worse as the season has gone further into winter... Meyer outcoached Tressel (if he wasn't a whiny little bitch this would make me happy) because I can't stand sweater vest.Florida's national champ, in a flawed system, but champ none the less.
This is the dumbest rant in the history of sports arguing (minus KowboyKoop defending the state of the Royals)They could have played that game on the coast of the Okhotsk Sea in the middle of December and it wouldnt have made a bit of difference. OSU and Michigan were CLEARLY overrated this entire season....all they did was beat up on other big ten garbage. You cant pick a team to win (while implying that anyone who thought the Gators had a shot was braindead) then start making excuses when they lose by 27 (and it could have been more for christ sake)

it was prepration, Florida was much better prepared then OSUOSU was not prepared @ all, there are ways to counter UFs speed, but all OSU said was we're just as fast, we can stop them instead of actually realizing the truthand OSU's defense was pittiful, the 2 good teams they played (UF and Michigan) scored 41 and 39 points respectivley, OSU relied on their offense which the gators shut down because they had a good defensecase closed OSU lost i still cant believe you are arguing, you dont see me complaing that the Yankees lost in the playoffs or something

This is the dumbest rant in the history of sports arguing (minus KowboyKoop defending the state of the Royals)They could have played that game on the coast of the Okhotsk Sea in the middle of December and it wouldnt have made a bit of difference. OSU and Michigan were CLEARLY overrated this entire season....all they did was beat up on other big ten garbage. You cant pick a team to win (while implying that anyone who thought the Gators had a shot was braindead) then start making excuses when they lose by 27 (and it could have been more for christ sake)
Wtf a Miami guy defending Florida now thats gay. As far as where all all the OSU fans I'm still here and I said the same if they played earlier it wouldve been different. Also I have to agree with catering to the teams in the south. Play football the way its suppose to be played in the cold. Also I believe that whoever is number one the game should be played in their stadium. This is just like asking for a playoff none of it will happen. Saying CLEARLY overrated is a joke. The game was played 51 days after OSUs last game. OSU lost one of there key players the very first play of the game. Then you have to take in all the hype that was fed in there head on how floridas speed was just way to dominant they just decided to let em win. Plus a couple of the defensive guys had money on the game.
Wtf a Miami guy defending Florida now thats gay. As far as where all all the OSU fans I'm still here and I said the same if they played earlier it wouldve been different. Also I have to agree with catering to the teams in the south. Play football the way its suppose to be played in the cold. Also I believe that whoever is number one the game should be played in their stadium. This is just like asking for a playoff none of it will happen. Saying CLEARLY overrated is a joke. The game was played 51 days after OSUs last game. OSU lost one of there key players the very first play of the game. Then you have to take in all the hype that was fed in there head on how floridas speed was just way to dominant they just decided to let em win. Plus a couple of the defensive guys had money on the game.
I hate the Gators but they were clearly the best team. I mean if the time layoff is so detrimental than that is really calling the whole bowl system into question. (My thoughts: sure it had an effect. But the Gators were off for 5 weeks as well....I dont know how much difference there is being off 5 weeks v. 7 weeks)I think the OSU team was not equipped to handle FLA's speed (whereas they were equipped to handle it in '02 against the Canes....that was a much better buckeye team clearly)as for the weather thing that is obviously done for the fans so people can vacation and enjoy their bowl game experience (and spend money!). I am sure teams from the North have won in the Fiesta Bowl before. these are all things that are not going to ever change and for a lot of good reasons. I dont like the idea of a home game for OSU. Bowl games are partially about proving yourself at a nuetral site. (that crowd was 70% buckeye anyway)the fact that you make jokes about players taking a dive for cash is telling.....that is how overmatched some of the OSU secondary/O-line looked. I really believe OSU was incredibly overrated because they never played anyone....sure everything looked great.....but Texas got exposed late in the year (one of OSU's marquee wins) and Michigan got exposed by USC (not a close game) which was the other OSU marquee win.Not saying anyone should have been able to tell OSU was so overrated going into the Fiesta but coming out of the game it seems clear OSU was not nearly as good as people thought. To be honest, unless Florida just had one of those magical nights, you could make the case that OSU would have had trouble getting through an SEC schedule with less than 3 losses.

dont complain about ginn getting hurt, thats ur own fault for having 6 players jump on himalso i love how u dont respond to my earlier post bc u know its rightthe OSU defense sucked and the only 2 good teams they played torched them for a combined 80 pointsin case u didnt know OSU LOST! Now its been close to 2 weeks and the crying hasnt stopped

dont complain about ginn getting hurt, thats ur own fault for having 6 players jump on himalso i love how u dont respond to my earlier post bc u know its rightthe OSU defense sucked and the only 2 good teams they played torched them for a combined 80 pointsin case u didnt know OSU LOST! Now its been close to 2 weeks and the crying hasnt stopped
I'm not sure who is crying. I said that my team got beat by a better team. As far as saying OSUs defense being weak I completely agree they are very young. I had my aprehension about that all year. Then when Michigan put up 39 I was really worried. But I'm a buckeye through and through and I will talk about them for years to come. Florida showed up to play and whipped some ***. And someone said something about the big ten shutting up for a couple of years, seriously thats a joke. At any time every conference will say that they have the best conference. This year I never once said we had the best conference. I always said the SEC is prolly the strongest. As for crying how can you say anyone is crying if it had been Florida to lose the samething would have been going on for Florida fans. Us OSU fans would be making fun of all of you crying. So grow up and enjoy whipping the second best teams ***.
I'm not sure who is crying. I said that my team got beat by a better team. As far as saying OSUs defense being weak I completely agree they are very young. I had my aprehension about that all year. Then when Michigan put up 39 I was really worried. But I'm a buckeye through and through and I will talk about them for years to come. Florida showed up to play and whipped some ***. And someone said something about the big ten shutting up for a couple of years, seriously thats a joke. At any time every conference will say that they have the best conference. This year I never once said we had the best conference. I always said the SEC is prolly the strongest. As for crying how can you say anyone is crying if it had been Florida to lose the samething would have been going on for Florida fans. Us OSU fans would be making fun of all of you crying. So grow up and enjoy whipping the second best teams ***.
its not u im complaining about