Got The Blues In St. Louis

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lovin' this Blues team.
I don't know if you heard, but tkachuk doesn't have a broken wrist despite taking a shot off of bare bone. I was having flashbacks to the pronger/khavanov incident at the time. this is why I was so negative before...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a Stars fan, I am hoping for the Blues to sneak in. I really like this young team and would cheer for it in this year's playoffs. Great core of youngsters, and a fun team to watch.

"I think there were teams sitting in Anaheim and Nashville and Edmonton — I forget who else is around us in the standings, I'm not really aware — but I think they were looking at us losing this game here tonight, and I'm glad we disappointed them," Blues coach Andy Murray said.such an awesome quote. great moment for the blues tonight. there is no doubt they'll get smashed regardless of who the first round matchup is, but man what a great first step this has been. I've been so very wrong about this team.

Big loss by the Predators today. 1 up with 4 games to go, no games in hand by anyone behind them, and a pretty good schedule from here on out.
pretty good? try easiest of anyone in contention for spots #7 and 8. I think they need to win 2 and go into OT in another to clinch it.
it's looking like the blues won't make it to that point. real disappointing after watching them dominate over the last few months. they might still get a sweet draft pick if they freefall... it is still a little bunched up in the west. ok, that's a pipe dream.
nice call, IDIOTLET'S GO BLUES
GO BLUES!
2nd...I badly want to see another Black and Blue series between the Blues and Hawks. Probably won't be the same without Pronger in St. Louis, but that one back in 2002 was one of the best playoff series' I've ever seen. It was also the last time anyone considered Brent Johnson to be a good goalie.
2nd...I badly want to see another Black and Blue series between the Blues and Hawks. Probably won't be the same without Pronger in St. Louis, but that one back in 2002 was one of the best playoff series' I've ever seen. It was also the last time anyone considered Brent Johnson to be a good goalie.
This was almost good till you said Blues and Hawks. Dude you just need to realize the beard is back and the Wings are growing to win the cup again.
http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/feature/?fid=548I'm sorry, I generally don't get so emotionally involved in power rankings, but we're seriously ****ing doing this? three non-playoff teams trumping the blues, after they go on a 9-1-1 streak to end the season? REALLY?jesus christ tsn is so bad. at least they didn't somehow manage to put the habs above them.
http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/feature/?fid=548I'm sorry, I generally don't get so emotionally involved in power rankings, but we're seriously ****ing doing this? three non-playoff teams trumping the blues, after they go on a 9-1-1 streak to end the season? REALLY?jesus christ tsn is so bad. at least they didn't somehow manage to put the habs above them.
What TSN is doing is factoring in the psychological effect of the beating in game one you guys are going to take. After that, the rankings will look fine.

We all know that Vancouver has a hard time showing up for the playoffs. I wouldn't be that worried. They will probably share that can of Choke with the Flames.