$1000 Guarnatee Free Entry Tournament At Fcp

I'm sitting at a table with GWCGWC (table 55) who is in for at least $20. I have him to thank for my stack.
I swear GWCGWC is possessed(sp?) by DN by the number of his rebuys. Dude can't catch a break.edit... he just said he's in for $26.
yea, I rebuy 26 times and then they move me! course I rebought 4 more times and took the addon, so I'm in for $31gotta get 4th place to break even. :club:

I HATE THIS TOURNY STRUCTURE!!!!seriously, its lame, good thing this was a freeroll or i would have felt ripped off. DN can you do something about this? Seriously how long were the leves? 8 minutes I had a great run of cards the first hour yet i still constantly was in the yellow or orange zone. It was pretty ridiculousSorry to say but i wont likely play at fcp until they change their tourny stuff around.

Since I didn't read this thread before playing, and was unaware of the most bizarre rebuy method, I busted out without being able to rebuy. :club: p.s. GWC is a donk. :Di keed i keed!!

Out 78th. Used no rebuys or the addon.Hit the flop with 44 when it came 4h 5d 6d Bet, one caller, Kh, bet pot, he went all in. I called he had 8h5h and hit a heart on the river. Booo.$1.50 Now I can buy that Rolex I was looking at.