Oh my God get me into this game. These people are clueless.
What is it?Where is it?

Bullies movin' at potsHaters tryin'd flash glocksBitches tryin'd grab cocksYou at my table? You're the have-nots!You just got bluffed, little boy, like a fucking fish.See my chip stack, little boy? You know your paper route build this!You're tryin'd get it back-- callin' with some cheap shitMy aces never crack, punk, you're felted like a French bitch!If I'm shootin' at the pot, you stupid suckers better quick duck.I'm scarfin' down your chips, like a motherfuckin' potluck,And that baby stack you got's just an horderve.Doin' math? Crunchin' numbers? Son, you're just a nerd!Bluffing is the game, bitch, knowing equity's absurd!Dutch boy is the bluffin' champ, just in case you haven't heard!

Its on channel 9 here in southern california. Local station. Dont know where its on anywhere else.
Thanks!I'm watching now (channel 9 So Cal too).Looks like I got there kinda' late though.

Bullies movin' at potsHaters tryin'd flash glocksBitches tryin'd grab cocksYou at my table? You're the have-nots!You just got bluffed, little boy, like a fucking fish.See my chip stack, little boy? You know your paper route build this!You're tryin'd get it back-- callin' with some cheap shitMy aces never crack, punk, you're felted like a French bitch!If I'm shootin' at the pot, you stupid suckers better quick duck.I'm scarfin' down your chips, like a motherfuckin' potluck,And that baby stack you got's just an horderve.Doin' math? Crunchin' numbers? Son, you're just a nerd!Bluffing is the game, bitch, knowing equity's absurd!Dutch boy is the bluffin' champ, just in case you haven't heard!

hahahaha, that is great.
So what are you saying?
Black people suck at poker? And that it is an extention of the fact that they are less intelligent than other races? Is that what you want me to say?Well I'm not saying it you racist *******.There must be another reason for why the people on this show suck so much...but I'm not sure what it is.
Black people suck at poker? And that it is an extention of the fact that they are less intelligent than other races? Is that what you want me to say?Well I'm not saying it you racist *******.There must be another reason for why the people on this show suck so much...but I'm not sure what it is.
lololol
Oh my God get me into this game. These people are clueless.
these people? what do you mean these people?
hahahaha, that is great.Black people suck at poker? And that it is an extention of the fact that they are less intelligent than other races? Is that what you want me to say?Well I'm not saying it you racist *******.There must be another reason for why the people on this show suck so much...but I'm not sure what it is.
I spotted that edit. Come on, at least put edit: there so we know you weren't that quick on your feet originally.It would be very interesting if I was racist.
I spotted that edit. Come on, at least put edit: there so we know you weren't that quick on your feet originally.It would be very interesting if I was racist.
I actually think it has more to do with the fact that they're not picking good players to be on the show. Nothing more.
lolololthese people? what do you mean these people?
These people that are on the show.