who else is in? i'm looking forward to this one, like, a lot. and again, in an effort to avoid the fcp rail thread curse, i will not be updating anyone on anything, you ****ers. :club: gla!

Just squeaked through a $50 satellite, so I'm in. Must admit that I misread it as PLO8, so was a little surprised at the lack of lows :club: ... Time for a half-hour crash course in Omaha hi, methinks.Anyway, good luck to all FCPers in this.Woo, first post - I'm lurking no more!(Edit: Following that P5s interview, I think I'll try the ChuckSty approach and dig out some Mogwai and Tortoise to listen to ...)

What's the buyin/size/payouts of these tourneys??I swore off FT a while ago, but am starting to see a lot of decent things about the site...
all the events before the ME are 200+16, the ME is 500+35. the HE events have been really large fields, whereas the other games have stayed far under 1k entrants.first place has paid anywhere from 20k to 100k so far, depending. there have been two (very small) overlays.the unfortunate thing is that the structure hasn't really been that hot. the number of levels is great, but the fact that they're 15 minutes each is kinda a bummer. i found that WCOOP on stars allowed for a lot more play, with fewer levels of 30 min each.
GL Jamie
thx dude. the first hand i flopped the nut str8 on a rainbow board, turn came a brick but brought a 2nd heart, river heart that filled both redraws, he pots, i fold. whee!
I need pearljammed to go bustoooBTW that isnt "Bodogari" at his table. Aris FTP handle is "I am Ari"
are you sure? i had someone check his results and they said he's a baller. either way, he's good.
are you sure? i had someone check his results and they said he's a baller. either way, he's good.
yea im positive.Here are the stats for "ari":Summary StatisticsEst Winnings: $6,341 Total Played: 90Est Buyins: $3,103 ITM Rate: 11.1%Rake: $256 FT Rate: 3.3%Est Profit: $2,982 Top 3 Rate: 1.1% Avg. Finish: 44/100 Avg. Buyin: $34 Avg. Field Size: 676 ROI: 88.8% Avg. Buyins Won: 2.248 Avg. Expectation: $33 Total TLB points (# included): 2,523 (20)Almost all of those tourneys are $24+2s.Ive transferred $ with Ari before, so im sure his name is I am Ari