Shade, The Movie

it's defintely a love it or hate it movie. I thought it was okhonestly if there's something better do that. if not it's an o k way to kill 1 hr and a half
i think you're contradicting yourself.

well if you enjoy movies about poker in which the rules to poker aren't followed correctly, i.e. you bet $1000 and i only have $500 so i have to fold because i can't cover your bet, then you'll love it. i found it mildly entertaining but was very annoyed that a movie about poker didn't even follow the rules of the game.

well if you enjoy movies about poker in which the rules to poker aren't followed correctly, i.e. you bet $1000 and i only have $500 so i have to fold because i can't cover your bet, then you'll love it. i found it mildly entertaining but was very annoyed that a movie about poker didn't even follow the rules of the game.
your better off staring at sftb's avatar for an hour and a halfthe movie is terrible, acting was worse, and the storyline was cheezy, i give it two thumbs up the arse

The movie was interesting enough to kill some time but there are plenty of holes in the flick for sure.On one hand the slight of hand stuff is cool, the scamming is interesting and there's eye candy.On the other hand they play a game called poker without much resembling poker as we know it.

2 thumbs down I bought it at Hastings because it was like $6... worst $6 I have ever spent
oh...heh heh, I should've mentioned it's worth watching for "free". I wouldn't pay for the viewing time.
yah, that part of the movie was stupid.