** The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread **

Just watched some clips on him cuz I wasn't familiar with him.I know this is going to seem hilarious coming from me, but I'd be a bit worried that he doesn't seem to have a good right hand!
Well that's nothing new to Laker fans these days.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

Kobe going to Europe WTF?http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/b...o&type=lgnsHe probably wouldn't ever go. Actually he might say he wants to go... but then he won't. Just like he wanted to get traded and then he didn't.
Don't be so sure.These guys leave teams and go elsewhere for an extra million a year. You think they wont go overseas for a year or two for an extra 20 million a year? If anything it makes more sense for Kobe than anyone. He has so much residual hatred toward him in the US over the Colorado incident and he is such a huge star overseas he might look at it as going somewhere he is more appreciated. He has 3 titles, and a MVP already.
Don't be so sure.These guys leave teams and go elsewhere for an extra million a year. You think they wont go overseas for a year or two for an extra 20 million a year? If anything it makes more sense for Kobe than anyone. He has so much residual hatred toward him in the US over the Colorado incident and he is such a huge star overseas he might look at it as going somewhere he is more appreciated. He has 3 titles, and a MVP already.
That is just ridiculous. I wont even entertain the idea. Dont even bring it up again. Seriously, dont.
That is just ridiculous. I wont even entertain the idea. Dont even bring it up again. Seriously, dont.
I don't think he would do it soon, but if he gets another title without Shaq I wouldn't be surprised to see him go overseas. After that he isn't going to have as much to prove.
Seriously. Don't. Please."Europe" and "Overseas" are no longer accepted vocabulary in this thread.
mentiroso!!
Hey, November 1st the Lakers are playing the Nuggets in Denver. I got the same tickets I had for the playoffs. $175 1st row on the sideline about 10 ft parallel to the basket, VIP access, I talked to Mitch Kupchak at halftime. Will definitely get to meet, take picture, whatever, of most, if not all the Laker squad before the game. Meet me in Lawrence, $175 plus half gas I drive, it's a Saturday. You down? Trust me, it's worth it. Also, small chance we get to go the Nuggets locker room before the game. The guy I know who gets the tickets knows this dude that's been to every single game for the last 15 years and might be able to get us back during a regular season game.
Hey, November 1st the Lakers are playing the Nuggets in Denver. I got the same tickets I had for the playoffs. $175 1st row on the sideline about 10 ft parallel to the basket, VIP access, I talked to Mitch Kupchak at halftime. Will definitely get to meet, take picture, whatever, of most, if not all the Laker squad before the game. Meet me in Lawrence, $175 plus half gas I drive, it's a Saturday. You down? Trust me, it's worth it. Also, small chance we get to go the Nuggets locker room before the game. The guy I know who gets the tickets knows this dude that's been to every single game for the last 15 years and might be able to get us back during a regular season game.
Thats awesome and I would love too. But Im not sure if I will be able to. We dont get our schedule for a few weeks, but last year we had a games into November. I'll let you know.
  • 3 weeks later...

bill simmonsThird, for most of the Games, Team USA had an alpha dog issue. Was this Kobe's team or LeBron's? Fast-forward to 8:13 left: Fernández's three cuts the lead to two; the crowd is going bonkers. Spain's bench reacts like a euphoric 15-seed during a March Madness upset, and the U.S. calls timeout. All along, my biggest fear had been a tight game and multiple USA guys saying, "I got it!" Instead, everyone deferred to Kobe, who made some monster plays to clinch it. Know that in the history of the NBA we have never had the best-player-alive argument resolved so organically. Incredible. Kobe, you have the Lord of the Flies conch. Use it wisely.

bill simmonsThird, for most of the Games, Team USA had an alpha dog issue. Was this Kobe's team or LeBron's? Fast-forward to 8:13 left: Fernández's three cuts the lead to two; the crowd is going bonkers. Spain's bench reacts like a euphoric 15-seed during a March Madness upset, and the U.S. calls timeout. All along, my biggest fear had been a tight game and multiple USA guys saying, "I got it!" Instead, everyone deferred to Kobe, who made some monster plays to clinch it. Know that in the history of the NBA we have never had the best-player-alive argument resolved so organically. Incredible. Kobe, you have the Lord of the Flies conch. Use it wisely.
LOL. I still can't understand why Kobe and Laker fans think that he is better than Jordan.
LOL. I still can't understand why Kobe and Laker fans think that he is better than Jordan.
get the fuck out of here.-----------------------------------Kobe is on Jim Rome is Burning.What a champion.
get the fuck out of here.-----------------------------------Kobe is on Jim Rome is Burning.What a champion.
I'll get out of here when you guys can explain to me why Kobe is better than Jordan.