Amongst The Posters Here, Who Actually Currently Plays Poker On Fcp?

For those that post on these forums.  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play poker on FCP?

• Yes
    • No

Type it in the chat box.....Of COURSE it all makes sense now.I feel like a light has been turned on.And now that Covergirl has posted, there are alot of other things turned on around here. :club:
Balloony. You need to be spending some more time in THESE forums.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...hp?showforum=61
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Most people would not be so honest.
I was actually doing good online for a quite a while then I pulled most of my BR off. I decided I dont want to Deposit anymore so I'm trying to do a Jesus (Build a BR off of freerolls) We'll see how it goes!
I was actually doing good online for a quite a while then I pulled most of my BR off. I decided I dont want to Deposit anymore so I'm trying to do a Jesus (Build a BR off of freerolls) We'll see how it goes!
gl.
Lessons are not free tho :D
welcome to the forum. :D
After defeating V in an O8 flipament, I am leaning heavily to you. Kicking my butt with your 3 outer in our $100 flipament leaves me awake at night.Teach me your ways oh wise one. :D
haha, youre becoming one us now....i know 3 people that have done/are doing 100$ flipaments.VatcheBGTroyzodiac signs...Vatche...AriesBG...AriesTroy...Arieshmmmmmm :club:

I was 50% Full Tilt/40% FCP/10% Other (Bodog/Royal Vegas/and recently, on to PokerStars). I will miss the OnGame portion of FCP not for the software (frustrating to say the least), but for the soft Omaha High games that were very juicy. I also did well on many MTT tournies on here, as well as I have enjoyed playing in the weekend Neg-O's.

LOL, after almost a year and writing a reply to this tread, I thought I'd TRY to finish my varificationproces for the last time.I contacted online support, they sent me a form to fill in and unlocked my account. Now I can play like nothing ever happned. Thanks Chip from support.Jan

I show up to FCP and pretend that I am playing just to feel like one of the group. Then I tell everyone I'm banning my chat because I am tired but it is really because I don't want anyone to know I have a life outside of FCP and have left the lobby to go work or stare at the wall. Reading the forums or lobby chat makes me dizzy so I need to close my eyes. But when I do that i dream of CG which isn't good since I'm married and I have never seen her so for all I know she's a middle aged bald guy with hair on his back and one hand tucked in his underwear, after which I wake up in a cold sweat only to say hi again to everyone pretending I haven't left and have removed my chat ban.Hmm, I really don't have anything to say.Gotta get back to FCP lobby and pretend i am playing. :club: