Amongst The Posters Here, Who Actually Currently Plays Poker On Fcp?

For those that post on these forums.  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play poker on FCP?

• Yes
    • No

I would recognize it. ;)I was railing him earlier today on Stars, he put up a decent showing in the $109.
He's pretty unbelievable, really. I'm pretty much his biggest fanboy. I've railed so many hands of his that I can pretty accurately call out what he's got. If only I could do that to everyone.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played a lot while clearing the bonus...

The graphics are horrible. The avatars are stupid. The lack of a last hand feature pisses me off. At least it is pokertracker compatible.
Eh, what are you talking about? You know there are easily accessible hand histories?
I jump around a lot, but FCP is one of the sites I play at...........only because of DN and the support team. The graphics are horrible. The avatars are stupid. The lack of a last hand feature pisses me off. At least it is pokertracker compatible.I'll follow fcp to it's new destination.....just hoping it's an improvement.
Yeah, that bothered me when I first started. I switched to just a plain table, and it has made a world of difference. That was also my complaint about Full Tilt when I tried it about 2 years ago. I couldn't stand the avatars and slow software, so never played there again. However, from what everybody is saying, I'm apparently missing out on a good site.

I wanted to play very much on FCP but the first verification proces went terribly wrong. The first time I used my dad's CC the second time I deposited I used my own. My dad's name and mine are the same so that gave some troubles. It was such a hassle to send all the copies and forms that I just let it go. FCP STILL HAS 50 BUCKS FROM ME SOMEWHERE IN THEIR VAULTS!!!! AND I CAN'T GET IT BACK!!!!! :club: so they just closed my account...

I have played on FCP since it started, and it helped my online bank roll. I like the F 1,2,3 buttons, and the speed of the games. I moved my money to Pstars, but don't like the speed or the action (lack of). I guess I will have to get better at playing slower games. I hate how much time each player has at Stars, and the fact that you can't start a 5 or 6 player table...

I wanted to play very much on FCP but the first verification proces went terribly wrong. The first time I used my dad's CC the second time I deposited I used my own. My dad's name and mine are the same so that gave some troubles. It was such a hassle to send all the copies and forms that I just let it go. FCP STILL HAS 50 BUCKS FROM ME SOMEWHERE IN THEIR VAULTS!!!! AND I CAN'T GET IT BACK!!!!! :club: so they just closed my account...
Oh yah, I remember having a really rough time just getting money into the poker site. I had to fax all these things over and multiple phone calls later and a week later, it was done. I guess one good thing is that it did get me introduced to neteller.

I've split my time between FCP and Holdempoker (another small site on the OnGame network), and have been impressed. My connection is reliable, I find the navigation simple, and FCP has the best promotions. I started playing on Pokerstars last night and posted my initial and second impressions in another thread (Why is this so Popular?). I think wherever we end up, I'll stick with FCP because of support. But Stars seems to have great tournaments, and I may spend time on Doyle's, because they have a monster signup bonus. Of course, FCP is promising some great promotions to convince people to stick with them, so I may need to quit my job to get enough playing time in between the three sites.(Holdempoker is doing nothing for US players, so I'm done with them).

I like to play on FCP and will follow them when they move. There are some features I love like the percentages when all in. I hate when you get into a MTT and are stuck in the girl seat. :club: I have money scattered all over and only play about 20% on FCP. Hopefully we get a good skin and I will play more !!

I like to play on FCP and will follow them when they move. There are some features I love like the percentages when all in. I hate when you get into a MTT and are stuck in the girl seat. :club: I have money scattered all over and only play about 20% on FCP. Hopefully we get a good skin and I will play more !!
I knew there was another one I didn't like about PokerStars. How hard is it to show that? It's a great educational tool. I mostly have them memorized now, but without those numbers in real time, I'd probably have a few more leaks than I do.On the other hand, I suppose, if you are playing against people who don't know how bad their call is, mathematically speaking, that may be an advantage for playing on PS.
That's got to be fixed.

I love OnGame and have always been on the network. I would say I've played 90% On Game 10% other until now. Started in pokerroom for about 2 years and then moved to FCP when it was created. I have always done very well on the network, I like the software, I like the tourneys/promos. I will certainly miss it.I have been trying out Stars and Tilt lately and I like and dislike some things about both of them. First I want to see what network FCP joins then it will be re-evaluate time. I suspect I will end up splitting my time between the best tourneys/action on 2 to 3 sites in the end.

Plus I am hoping to become Vatche's protege, so I follow him around alot. If he doesn't notice soon I'll switch to Troy's shadow.
:club: I play on FCP pretty much every day. Although lately I've dabbled on stars and full tilt so that I could play more tourneys with a bigger guarentee.
ChuckSty plays a lot of the big MTTs under a name you wouldn't recognize. 10k prize pools and up though.
ive seen him the fcp chat once or twice as blackmetalhead...havent seen him in too many tournies tho...maybe he plays more on the pokerroom skin under fullmtljckt and i havent noticed.
:D I play on FCP pretty much every day. Although lately I've dabbled on stars and full tilt so that I could play more tourneys with a bigger guarentee.
After defeating V in an O8 flipament, I am leaning heavily to you. Kicking my butt with your 3 outer in our $100 flipament leaves me awake at night.Teach me your ways oh wise one. :club:

I play exclusively on FCP at the moment but I will be putting money on Full Tilt late this year early next year. It's about time I made use of rake back :)My work load is really heavy at the moment so I am taking a break from online poker for a couple of months.I started with Ongame through Pokerroom but moved to FCP.The way I see it, every site will probably have some feature or aspect you don't like.You can't please everyone all the time right!

After defeating V in an O8 flipament, I am leaning heavily to you. Kicking my butt with your 3 outer in our $100 flipament leaves me awake at night.Teach me your ways oh wise one. :club:
The trick is to type the card you neat in the chat box, as many times as you can, as fast as you can before that card comes. Then you will be rewarded for your hard work. Vatche sucks at flipaments too, you guys need to take lessons from me and cover girl.
The trick is to type the card you neat in the chat box, as many times as you can, as fast as you can before that card comes. Then you will be rewarded for your hard work. Vatche sucks at flipaments too, you guys need to take lessons from me and cover girl.
Lessons are not free tho :club:

I play quite a bit at FCP but most of my BR is at Stars. I'm glad they are moving the poker site to another skin, hopefully for the better.

At first, I hated the fcp software and rarely played there, but it has grown on me over the last few months. I really like the lobby chat (I don't post there much, but "listen in" on the conversations a lot. I'm still not real fond of the cash games, but I like the tournaments. Winning the fantasy pool also helped, since it gave me a good bankroll to start over with.
Say something next time you're in the lobby.
Lessons are not free tho :club:
Holy shit! CG's first post.

Type it in the chat box.....Of COURSE it all makes sense now.I feel like a light has been turned on.And now that Covergirl has posted, there are alot of other things turned on around here. :club: