Yukon Brad Booth is moving up with a bullet as my favourite Canadian player. He's even wearing the hockey jerseys. Bad luck here but he's still in good shape at the NAPC.Fri Oct 27 15:19:00 PDT 2006Brad Booth Makes the Call of the Tournament, But...On a board of 10club10spade7diamond, Shaun Sturgeon checks and Brad Booth bets $5,000. Sturgeon raises to $13,000 and Booth makes the call. The turn is the Jdiamond and Sturgeon moves all in for $61,200. Booth goes into the tank in classic Brad Booth fashion. He starts with small talk between Sturgeon and the dealer as well. After a little banter with John Juanda, he starts a discussion about Sturgeon's watch. With Sturgeons permission, he checks Sturgeons pulse. Finally, after deciding he was taking too long, Booth calls the clock on himself. After a few seconds, Booth asks the tournament director how much time he has. The director states 35 seconds and Booth replies with, "That is a lifetime for a 35 second old baby..."After the laughter died down and much to everyones surprise, Booth slams the $61,200 in the middle and makes the call. The entire table and crowd is in amazement as Sturgeon flips over KdiamondQspade and Booth shows Jclub2club for the best hand. However, the crowd stood around in absolute silence when the Qclub fell on the river, giving Sturgeon the pot and a double up.Booth is left with $240,000 in chips.http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/live...99/10768?page=4Actually I'm damn proud to have 3 of the more interesting (and probably nicest) guys on the circuit representing Canada (Daniel, Brad and Gavin).

yeah i met him on thursdayvery approachable and very nice and came over to talk to me during a break well after i talked to him earlierit was nice to even give me the time of day in the first placegreat guy

Yukon Brad Booth is moving up with a bullet as my favourite Canadian player. He's even wearing the hockey jerseys. Bad luck here but he's still in good shape at the NAPC.Fri Oct 27 15:19:00 PDT 2006Brad Booth Makes the Call of the Tournament, But...On a board of 10club10spade7diamond, Shaun Sturgeon checks and Brad Booth bets $5,000. Sturgeon raises to $13,000 and Booth makes the call. The turn is the Jdiamond and Sturgeon moves all in for $61,200. Booth goes into the tank in classic Brad Booth fashion. He starts with small talk between Sturgeon and the dealer as well. After a little banter with John Juanda, he starts a discussion about Sturgeon's watch. With Sturgeons permission, he checks Sturgeons pulse. Finally, after deciding he was taking too long, Booth calls the clock on himself. After a few seconds, Booth asks the tournament director how much time he has. The director states 35 seconds and Booth replies with, "That is a lifetime for a 35 second old baby..."After the laughter died down and much to everyones surprise, Booth slams the $61,200 in the middle and makes the call. The entire table and crowd is in amazement as Sturgeon flips over KdiamondQspade and Booth shows Jclub2club for the best hand. However, the crowd stood around in absolute silence when the Qclub fell on the river, giving Sturgeon the pot and a double up.Booth is left with $240,000 in chips.http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/live...99/10768?page=4Actually I'm damn proud to have 3 of the more interesting (and probably nicest) guys on the circuit representing Canada (Daniel, Brad and Gavin).
Hello Everyone :)I truly want to thank all of you for your suppot! it means more to me than you know :)Brad Booth.
If you're really Brad - you rock, brother, and welcome to the forum.If you're a fake account, bite me :club:

Hello Everyone :)I TRULY want to thank all of you for your suppot! it means more to me than you know :)I would also like to take this time to TRULY express how grateful i am to Daniel and Gavin, these two guys are Genuinely Class acts, they represent our country and the game of poker we love so much to a level FAR beyond PAR, Im very Honored to call these guys friends!!I look forward to posting on here regularly, but your gonna have 2 excuse the gammer and spelling errors.. , I new i shoulda' stayed in schooool!! :club: Brad"Yukon" Booth

What the fuck is the internet?
It is a system of tubes(I orriginally was going to write "it is" as a contraction, but I couldn't remember if I want "its" or "it's," and this isn't the forum where I want to screw that up...)
It is a system of tubes(I orriginally was going to write "it is" as a contraction, but I couldn't remember if I want "its" or "it's," and this isn't the forum where I want to screw that up...)
Obv it's it's. The ' replaces the contracted letter, for future info. :club:

You probably would have been flamed less if you just went for it, buddy. Saying out loud that you don't know will be sure to get you flamed more. Or maybe you knew that, and IT'S a complex joke. You never can tell on this forum.

Or maybe you knew that, and IT'S a complex joke. You never can tell on this forum.
I know either the contraction or the possesive version is written "its" and the other is "it's" but remembering which is which is something that causes me trouble; also this forum seems to jump on people for things like your and you're which of course I was playing on.So in summary, about my post, you could say it's partially a joke but as a joke its level of humor is not very high.
Hello Everyone :)I TRULY want to thank all of you for your suppot! it means more to me than you know :)I would also like to take this time to TRULY express how grateful i am to Daniel and Gavin, these two guys are Genuinely Class acts, they represent our country and the game of poker we love so much to a level FAR beyond PAR, Im very Honored to call these guys friends!!I look forward to posting on here regularly, but your gonna have 2 excuse the gammer and spelling errors.. , I new i shoulda' stayed in schooool!! :club: Brad"Yukon" Booth
Lol, this post does kind of have the "Booth" personality..doubt he'd just show up randomly though.....Just to make sure though, what were you doing during breaks on day 2?
He lives in a bellagio suite and makes a gazillion bux goofing around at the poker table. I doubt he's put in any effort to getting good at the internet :club:.
Nice