Sorry mods, keep it up for a bit?Has anyone talked with him lately? I haven't been able to talk to him on AIM and he hasn't replied to any PM's. I have some business to settle with him, is all.Thanks for your understanding.

Wasn't he the one that got duped by the little kid who donked off his money from his account? I think he said he was taking a break for a while. He seemed like a stand up guy, hopefully you hear from him.

Sorry mods, keep it up for a bit?Has anyone talked with him lately? I haven't been able to talk to him on AIM and he hasn't replied to any PM's. I have some business to settle with him, is all.Thanks for your understanding.
I hope to god you didnt do any transactions with him.I made a post to the forums to have a product shipped from the US to canada, you couldnt buy it in Canada or online.He said he would do it, he claimed to have bought it for me, and asked if i could send him the money for it, and he would send the item.I said cool, the money is with Custom36, I said no offence but i'd rather a 3rd party we both can trust.he replied back with "ya no problem" and i never heard from him again. so i saved my money
I hope to god you didnt do any transactions with him.I made a post to the forums to have a product shipped from the US to canada, you couldnt buy it in Canada or online.He said he would do it, he claimed to have bought it for me, and asked if i could send him the money for it, and he would send the item.I said cool, the money is with Custom36, I said no offence but i'd rather a 3rd party we both can trust.he replied back with "ya no problem" and i never heard from him again. so i saved my money
Basically, he asked me to lend him some money, and looking at it now it's a retarded reason that he claimed he didn't have any money on stars. Even asked if i was railing him, seeming quite legit...small loss... perhaps a big gain in knowledge?Make me wrong, tallytownfsu. make me wrong.
Basically, he asked me to lend him some money, and looking at it now it's a retarded reason that he claimed he didn't have any money on stars. Even asked if i was railing him, seeming quite legit...small loss... perhaps a big gain in knowledge?Make me wrong, tallytownfsu. make me wrong.
It wasn't $150 was it?
It wasn't $150 was it?
No, lol. I'm quite a micro limit player, and I lent him enough for a couple DS's to the sunday mil. $22 for $30 tomorrow. Yeah, scamworthy, but i'm hoping he comes around and just pays me back. If not, lesson learned, and it was a $22 lesson.

i alwyas knew something was up with that guy...he started this thread about his crazy nephew that logged into his acct and lost 10k on party...we asked for his screen name a few times and he just ignored that question...then that whole vodka thing with royal...i bet him winning all that money in that tourny was bs too.Bizzle, how do you know this guy?

suddenly, i'm not surprised, i havne't seen him on AIM in a week...if you can't spot the sucker at your 1st 30 minutes at the table... then you are the sutcker.

Bizzle, how do you know this guy?
IM'ed me after reading the 180 strat guide, we talked a decent amount online about strat and br management since then. Talked to him on the phone once I think, during his $1k tournament.
IM'ed me after reading the 180 strat guide, we talked a decent amount online about strat and br management since then. Talked to him on the phone once I think, during his $1k tournament.
so should I or should I not expect the $22 back?

I'm closing this thread.This should be kept in PM and be a lesson which is why we have the forum rule "Members are restricted from soliciting money or requesting transfers of funds to or from themselves or other parties including non-members"Dont give money to people you dont know or even dont know well.I hope it works out for you beav