(addictive?) Games With Money Making Opportunity?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People still seem to swear by goldrush. But anyone who plays RPS might want to check out this article I ran into. Some of it only applies to "in person" strategy. But some of it is related.http://www.worldrps.com/index.php?option=c...op=1&page=0I guess this game is also slightly different because of the bonus points. But oh well. Remember to play tonight from 6-12 if u have time. Get those bonus wheel spins :club:

Who is playing Moola? You get spins after winning sometimes too! I got a .50 and a $1.00, i'm up to $12 and considering doubling or cashing.

BOO YAYour Cash Out Request has been submitted!Amount Requested: $10.00 Change Method of Fullfillment: Check Estimated Delivery: 2-3 weeks Congratulations on your tournament success! Keep playing and winning Moola even while you're waiting for previous Cash Out Requests to be processed and fulfilled.

BOO YAYour Cash Out Request has been submitted!Amount Requested: $10.00 Change Method of Fullfillment: Check Estimated Delivery: 2-3 weeks Congratulations on your tournament success! Keep playing and winning Moola even while you're waiting for previous Cash Out Requests to be processed and fulfilled.
oooo damn, you play too much. you go for double ups or play it safe? what game was your cash cow?
oooo damn, you play too much. you go for double ups or play it safe? what game was your cash cow?
I don't play too much. I really still find it a little silly. I mean I won like $500 last night in poker, and there I am trying to double .64 cents. But honestly, I was a little drunk and just needed to wind down. So I played 100% hi/lo, I got a .50 cent wheel spin. Doubled a few times, went for the kill in a 5.12 game. Doubled that. Took out my $10. I just wanted to prove to myself I could make the cashout if I were persistent enough.
BUMPDid everybody give up? Anybody else make it to cashout level?
I'm trying to play within my bankroll to avoid one bad beat wiping me out. Slow and steady, baby, slow and steady. I'm up to 58 cents after only 29 hours of play.Does anyone have a reliable strategy for the gold pieces game? I seem to lose that one most of the time. The hi/lo card game, though, I rock.
I'm trying to play within my bankroll to avoid one bad beat wiping me out. Slow and steady, baby, slow and steady. I'm up to 58 cents after only 29 hours of play.Does anyone have a reliable strategy for the gold pieces game? I seem to lose that one most of the time. The hi/lo card game, though, I rock.
29 hours? lol. I hope you meant minutes. With the gold game the standard trap play is to play your 1 and 2 when you think they will drop a 5 or 6. Usually this occurs with a 4 5 or 6 being the first one to come out. If you can drop a 1 and they play 6, you pretty much have them owned the rest of the round.
29 hours? lol. I hope you meant minutes. With the gold game the standard trap play is to play your 1 and 2 when you think they will drop a 5 or 6. Usually this occurs with a 4 5 or 6 being the first one to come out. If you can drop a 1 and they play 6, you pretty much have them owned the rest of the round.
I haven't actually tracked the hours, it's not anywhere near that much. I wanted to try something -- get lucky to move up a couple levels, and then always play 2 or more levels below my max level so if I miss I don't have to start over. That way I get two or three tries at each level. I know, I could just keep losing and dropping, but it doesn't seem to work that way so far. I'm moving up slow and steady, which so far is a ridiculous waste of time, but if this works at higher levels, it could mean a pretty good hourly rate. I suspect it won't work at higher levels, because not matter how you do it, one bad run can wipe you out. But at least one bad game doesn't wipe you out. I suspect that "keep playing until you suck out enough times in a row" is as good a strategy as any. Will someone eventually suckout 30 times in a row?