(addictive?) Games With Money Making Opportunity?

I already sent you one this morning - should be in your inbox.
Ok, thanks. I can't get to Yahoo mail from work (I know, strange that I can post here but not access email, but it's true) so I'll have to register when I get home. I appreciate it, thanks!
  • Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good - I just realized I can check my Yahoo Mail from my phone. Bad - I don't see a referral in my inbox.*Edit* Never mind, I found it in my Bulk box, I'll send Insano and Suited referrals as soon as I can.Heh, this is kind of telling...Moola Points, Prizes and Payment - We have designed this website from the outset to be an entertainment experience where anyone could play for large prizes without having to risk their own money. In order to ensure that your activities on this website are not considered to be gambling, you are not able to risk your own money or valuable property. This is why your account balance has to be legally worthless until we actually give it to you. If your account legally had value, there is a small risk that some government somewhere could unjustly claim that you are gambling even though you never deposited your own money into the game. While we realize that it may sound harsh that we have the legal right to pay you at our sole discretion, it is for your and our protection.

Good - I just realized I can check my Yahoo Mail from my phone. Bad - I don't see a referral in my inbox.*Edit* Never mind, I found it in my Bulk box, I'll send Insano and Suited referrals as soon as I can.Heh, this is kind of telling...Moola Points, Prizes and Payment - We have designed this website from the outset to be an entertainment experience where anyone could play for large prizes without having to risk their own money. In order to ensure that your activities on this website are not considered to be gambling, you are not able to risk your own money or valuable property. This is why your account balance has to be legally worthless until we actually give it to you. If your account legally had value, there is a small risk that some government somewhere could unjustly claim that you are gambling even though you never deposited your own money into the game. While we realize that it may sound harsh that we have the legal right to pay you at our sole discretion, it is for your and our protection.
That is very interesting...I guess it COULD work for poker sites. But I wouldn't feel secure in the fact that I had $5000 in a poker account that was considered "legally worthless" haha.
On its way..Edit: I have never seen this "spinner"Edit 2 : this will definately be cooler once skill is involved..
I kinda got bored quickly, never got higher than $.16 and the games are too dependent on luck to really view this as a moneymaking opportunity. After picking through the TOS, I'd question whether the game is straight at the higher levels, and whether or not it's even possible to cash out for a significant amount of money. I'll probably still play, and it's a cool idea, but it gets a little dull after a short while. More games + more skill = more interest.
On its way..Edit: I have never seen this "spinner"Edit 2 : this will definately be cooler once skill is involved..
You get a spin when u have .00 in your account - so if u play a 1 cent game, lose it on purpose and go for the spin :club: Try to get the dollar or something. I agree about needing a lil more skill. There plenty of new games on the way so it says. Also, if you look at the pyramid thing on the right it tells you what money levels currently have someone online able to play that level. Last night I saw there were people able to play the $1000 level. So there is definitely money out there :D Just need a little gambooooool. I have one referral at the moment if anyone wants..
Gold Rush is the money maker. There is skill involved. I haven't lost yet.
My friend Rich swears by this game yet. I bet a math genius could tell you which rock to use for which number every single time. Obviously u want to get your 1 on there when he uses his six. And when I think they might pull the 1 trick on me, i drop a 2 to steal a med/Lg sized rock (4 or 5). Often I find some1 thinking exactly the same as me though and we end up tying.Share your wisdom :club: Might you be the first to reach a cashout level?

The Ro-Sham-Bo is also quite interesting as they present you the bonus points for not picking a certain one. But often that is the best one to pick when you think your opponent is going standard. When you are wrong though, you get murdered. The other guy gets the points AND the bonus. I hope they add games like Checkers and Connect 4, that would rock. Or Othello/Reversi; I rock at that game.

Strat share?
Sure. Hard to explain but I will go hand for hand in my last game.I know this works well for at least the first 4 levels of play.You start out with 6 pieces of gold weighing 1-6lbs. Your goal is to tip the scale so that you get your gold and the gold in the middle and the gold of your opponent.I don't seem to spend much time thinking about the gold in the middle of the scale early on. If you play it right it won't matter.In the last game I played I did this.I think 4 was in the middle. I played my 1lb piece. He played the common 6lb piece. Fine he can have it. I know have 2-6 and he has 1-5. That's a good start.Next time I play my 2lb piece hoping he uses his 5. He was actually used his 3.So I have 3,4,5,6 and he has 1,2,4,5.I always have a piece of paper with me so I can cross off the ones he has used.Next time I choose 5lb piece. He most likely will as well as now he is desperate and he hopes I throw my 3. But I know the 5 is coming and that creates a tie and thus all the gold stays in the middle for the next round. I know now that there is a ton of gold in the middle and my 6 is unbeatable. So I throw the 6 and he throws the 1 to give me less gold.I know have 4 and 3 and he has 4 and 2 which means I am unbeatable.It's hard to explain but in the first three levels people always throw high right off the bat for some reason. The higher you go the more this strat is used and it usually ends up a tie. I suck at explaining strat.
Share your wisdom :club: Might you be the first to reach a cashout level?
I havent looked at the stie much yet, but what level do you need to be at to cashout?