Push Or Fold?

Original Raiser is just horrendous. Seen him raise UTG w/ 9To, etc. He raised UTG earlier and I isolated w/ AQ from button - he instacalled w/ KJo - obv lost that race because he's still in.Now we're deeper in, and I only have 1800 behind. Push to isolate, or pick a better spot?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP2 (t2440)MP3 (t1172)Hero (t1838)Button (t2819)SB (t4915)BB (t5247)UTG (t1125)UTG+1 (t4408)MP1 (t1896)Preflop: Hero is CO with 9 :D , 9 :club: . 3 folds, MP2 raises to t700, 1 fold, Hero raises to t1838, 2 folds, BB raises to t2976, MP2 calls t1740 (All-In)...

This is a great spot to double up. Shoving is the only option. Given how loose this guy is playing you have a fantastic edge over his range. The fact that you are in the CO is good for you as well, because there are only three players behind you that can pick up a hand.I'm now a member of the 1000 club. I've recieved a lot of great advice on this forum, and I hope that at least some of my posts have been well received.Thanks guys.

.I'm now a member of the 1000 club. I've recieved a lot of great advice on this forum, and I hope that at least some of my posts have been well received.Thanks guys.
congrats.you are quite an asset here.I don't recall what FCP did for me on my 1000th but on the 10,000th, they sent strippers.
congrats.you are quite an asset here.I don't recall what FCP did for me on my 1000th but on the 10,000th, they sent strippers.
Unfortunately they were male strippers on permanent DN assignment, who happened to have a day off.

I'll be honest and if I still had fold equity I would probably fold or depending on the position and my chip stack call. I hate pushing all-in on a raise if it has been rasied before me especially if I have 7-10 BB still available. But depending on how I feel at that moment I don't consider a push being a bad thing. At best with your hand you'll proably a slight favorite pre-flop. Even if villian has been raising and calling hands previously with bad hands he may actually have a hand this time. Problem is now you had action behind you and your bet comitts you. So now i just hope for the best.

Original Raiser is just horrendous. Seen him raise UTG w/ 9To, etc. He raised UTG earlier and I isolated w/ AQ from button - he instacalled w/ KJo - obv lost that race because he's still in.
assuming that you are better than another player based on solely these plays will prevent you from becoming as good as you could be.obviously, i wasn't there and didn't see the rest of his hands play out but even the best tournament players in the world make plays like you've described. i could spend 2 full pages discussing this hand (the shove could be marginal), but i'll leave you to what others have said.