The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey what are some good bars in Lincoln? i'll be there the friday before the texas game.
Well, I mean, I don't know what kind of thing you're into.. if you're looking for college sluts, as I imagine, just go to o street between 16th and 13th, there's a dozen bars, all packed with drunk co-ed. If you want more laid back marz bar and zen lounge are like martini bars. If you want to hang out with horrible old people and listen to blues, the zoo bar. The old market also has some bars.. but really, the heavy action is on o-street.
Well, I mean, I don't know what kind of thing you're into.. if you're looking for college sluts, as I imagine, just go to o street between 16th and 13th, there's a dozen bars, all packed with drunk co-ed. If you want more laid back marz bar and zen lounge are like martini bars. If you want to hang out with horrible old people and listen to blues, the zoo bar. The old market also has some bars.. but really, the heavy action is on o-street.
O Street it is.
Guess he gets the last laugh
fuckin right.
they did. but we dropped three touchdown passes. sure fire touchdowns.
yeah. also I watched the game at a friend's house in omaha. His wife had a friend from california as a house guest, and it was just like five of us there. This ****ing **** was rooting for texas, not because she actually gave a shit about texas ( she's from san diego), but just to be a **** because we were all nebraska fans. She would just laugh every time nebraska failed or texas has a big play. I was so ****ing furious, but I couldn't say anything because i was a guest. I left at half time, and missed the whole 3rd quarter driving home. My pussy ****ing friend should have kicked this obnoxious **** out of his house during the game.
yeah. also I watched the game at a friend's house in omaha. His wife had a friend from california as a house guest, and it was just like five of us there. This ****ing **** was rooting for texas, not because she actually gave a shit about texas ( she's from san diego), but just to be a **** because we were all nebraska fans. She would just laugh every time nebraska failed or texas has a big play. I was so ****ing furious, but I couldn't say anything because i was a guest. I left at half time, and missed the whole 3rd quarter driving home. My pussy ****ing friend should have kicked this obnoxious **** out of his house during the game.
im curious, was the annoying chick asian?
Weird. I didn't take you for a thin-skinned pussy.
Listen, it wouldn't have bothered me if she was a texas fan. It wouldn't have bothered me if she was a nebraska hater, either. BUt she wasn't. She didn't give a shit about college football at all, she was a chargers fan apparently.. She was just trying purposefully to be the biggest **** she could possibly be. It was pure attention whoring, and it was utterly insufferable. I suppose I am thin skinned about nebraska games, I get irrationally and embarrassingly angry when nebraska fails, and I am fairly particular who I watch the game with. I don't want to watch the game with people who are half way into it, who are talking during the plays, who don't really give a **** if nebraska wins or loses. because i give a ****, and it's unpleasant and annoying to be in a room full of people who don't care ( or women who pretend to care because they are nebraskan, but don't really give a shit). my friend's wife is bad enough with her fake enthusiasm, but she's usually quiet and on her lap top during games when I go over there. But for this fucking house guest to just purposefully be a cunt and laugh every time texas scored or nebraska failed... she didn't cheer, she ****ing laughed and laughed in the most cunty way I could possibly imagine. That's just not an enjoyable viewing experience with me, i'd rather watch the game with a bar full of stranger husker fans. And it was god damn hard to keep my mouth shut, I was just stewing in silent anger during the first half. She was also hideous with a double chin and clowns wear less make up. Never has the phrase " you get the face you deserve" been more true than for this cunt.

yeah, that bitch needs to be cunt punted.and even though being at the game is cool and all, i'd rather watch it on tv. i feel like i miss so much of whats happening. like i felt like the huskers got the short end on a few calls, but live i cant tell. and its harder for me to see who's doing what along the line out there.although it didnt take a tv to see that ricky thenarse played like my asshole out there. he tackled like an eight year old girl. best part is before the game i turned to my roommate, who doesnt really follow football, and told him, during the intro's, that Thenarse would fuck up at least three times. becuase he always does. and yet, he still plays.

... and just think guys... in a few short weeks, Iowa State is going to take you behind the woodshed again.

the future is bright.
i cant imagine how dynamic the offense will be in two years. with the recruits we're bringing in and martinez growing and growing it could be outrageous. if we dont play for the title while t magic is on campus i'll be super dissapointed.
****ing texas.
Are you talking about the team we thrashed in Austin?Good luck Saturday... YOU'LL NEED IT!