The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

Don't despair husker fans. There is no shame when you lose to a better team.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only our holder knew how to throw a football, that game would have ended beautifully. Our guy was wide open, and the stupid idiot threw him a rainbow.

If only our holder knew how to throw a football, that game would have ended beautifully. Our guy was wide open, and the stupid idiot threw him a rainbow.
yeah. and if our QB and CB play we win that game by 30 points. so be happy you stayed in the game.
That's why if you go for two, you just line up instead of doing a gimmick.. The fake field goal is such a low percentage play.

I didn't realize that the QB and Helu played on defense.BigD: they definitely should have a backup QB be the holder, not the punter.

• 2 weeks later...
worst officiated game i've ever seen. 16 for 145 against nebraska. 2 for 10 against A&M. no way. no god damn way.
idk, some of those were warranted, some weren't...i think it was kinda bullshit that cotton gets flagged for both a personal foul and unsportsmanlike on the same play when he tries kicking the guy off of him who the officials were ok with allowing to wail on cotton long after the play was blown dead. but before you go blaming the officials too much, i think the majority of the blame for the shitty performance was the repetitive play calling on the offensive side of the ball yet again. zone read, zone read, pass, punt.

oh the play callin was terrible, but that was some horrible, horrible officiating. how did eric martin get a personal foul on a kick off when it was touch back? and no replay? nothing? gtfo big 12. that roughing the passer was god awful. picking up the flag i dont get. not one holding call on them. i saw at least five. i mean no god damn way any team goes an entire game without holding by the o-line. never. the lack of calls on them is my issue. if you're gonna call it tight against nebraska, i want it tight against them.

Rumors flying that Martinez has left the team. if this is true, I have officially turned on Pelini. If his crazy, angry behavior has chased away our best qb prospect since Tommie, I'm going to go mental. He's an over emotional bully that has no self control, no adult should behave like that. That's fine behavior for a position coach, but it's disgraceful in a head coach. Tom Osborne never lost control like that.

Rumors flying that Martinez has left the team. if this is true, I have officially turned on Pelini. If his crazy, angry behavior has chased away our best qb prospect since Tommie, I'm going to go mental. He's an over emotional bully that has no self control, no adult should behave like that. That's fine behavior for a position coach, but it's disgraceful in a head coach. Tom Osborne never lost control like that.
that just cant be true. i wont accept it. please god no.where'd you hear this?
Jesus, though.
Jesus, though.
Bo could use a little more jesus. The way he behaves is just obscene. I used to think it was funny, and I would still think it was, if it was the coach of some other team. But I don't want nebraska turning into the indiana of college football, losing out on big time recruits because our coach as a reputation for being abusive.
this = less dropped passes?
no matter his struggles he is still our best reciever. he gets open the most and the easiest. but i dont think his absence will kill us. i wish i could say the same about martinez.