Jamie "luckbox" Gold Will Play On High Stakes Poker

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i have been waiting for this.cant wait for the part where he walks in all c0cky and stuff and they announce him as the "world champion of poker". then he gets eatenput him in the touch game with ivey negreanu and the like just for laughs

All you losers that are bashing Gold are pathetic.Unless you are a main event winner or cashed in the ME or even quailfied to play at the ME, you have no qualification to criticize the ME wiiner.Everyone that wins has to get lucky, you can't fault the guy for running good, but to call him a donk? how dare you. What have all you losers done that make you such good poker player to call GOLD a donk?
Ummm, have you seen the interviews of people at the final table saying that he was just on a sick run of cards, including Allen Cunningham?He's no Moneymaker, but he's also not a decent poker player.Let me put it this way, next time the ME is on keep tabs on how many miracle hands and caught flops Jamie has and compare it to everyone else. It will be something like 9823479823749283472394 to 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 to 0 for your top 8 list.
Ummm, have you seen the interviews of people at the final table saying that he was just on a sick run of cards, including Allen Cunningham?He's no Moneymaker, but he's also not a decent poker player.Let me put it this way, next time the ME is on keep tabs on how many miracle hands and caught flops Jamie has and compare it to everyone else. It will be something like 9823479823749283472394 to 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 to 0 for your top 8 list.
he of course got lucky but there is no denying that he didn't play with skill
I see that the jeaslousy has still not subsided about Gold's impressive win at the ME. It's too bad that you people can't just face the fact that he's better than you. Don't say he's not - if he wasn't you'd been on t.v. too....and you weren't.
One person having the money, or backer(s) to enter a $10,000 tournamentdoesn't make him/her better than someone else that doesn't have the resources to enter.I'd put Hachem and Raymer up against Gold any day of the week.They are both twice the poker players Gold will ever be.Gold got on a once-in-a-lifetime run at the biggest tourney in the worldThat is all