name a person you think would kick arse in poker..

selma hayeck...sp? well cause she's hotbobby knightrerun from whats happeningdennis hopperclay aiken table needs somebody to run overscreech just cause dammitt..tyra banks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matther Lesko in his riddler outfit. Because if he busted you he could tell you how to take advantage of the BILLIONS of dollars the government GIVES away EVERY year!!!!!

Interesting idea. In actuality, without a corpus callosum, both sides of his brain are left unable to communicate with each other in a meaningful way as it applies to productive thought (ie, frontal lobe abstract thought/ideas). This could result in one half of him wanting to fold while the other half wants to move all in!! While I don't think he could become a great poker player, I would sure as heck love to see how he would react at the table.
Perhaps, but his brain is much more 'unique' than just lacking the corpus callosum. Here's a few excerpts from The Week's vol 5 iss 197 aritcle entitled "The Original Rain Man."On Kim: Ineed, Kim Peek was the inspiration for the Oscar-winning role, played by Dustin Hoffman, in the 1988 film about an autistic savant with amazing mathematical skills. Peek is not autistic himself, he's developmentally disabled. But he does have a lot in common with Rain Man: the ability to memorize telphone directories at lightning speed, for example. ANd while most savants posses remarkable expertise in one to three subjects, Peek is a prodiguous, or megasavant. He is expert in at least 15 different subjects, including history, sports, space, music, and geography. Kim's unusual brain: When Kim was born in 1951, it was immediately clear he was different. "Physically, he was unusual," says Fran(dad). "His head was a third larger than normal." It was so large, in fact, that his neck muscles could not support it. He also had, across the back of his head, an encephalocele, which is a blister in which part of the brain protrudes. The blister retracted when Kim was 3, pulling a nodule inot his cerebellum and destroying half of it...In 1983, Kim had his first brain scan, which showed that his brain was nothing like the normal brain. It was not divided into seperate hemispheres, and it had no corpus callosum, the connective tissue that enables the two hemispheres to communicate with each other. A later MRI scan showed taht the right half of Kim's cerebellum had exploded into 8 or 9 small pieces, probably caused by pressure when the blister retracted into his brain. "Because he has no corpus callosum," says Boyle, "there are theories about the right brain being freed from the dominance of the left. So instead of having two sides of the brain competing, you have one megacomputer. But this is just a theory. Usually when someone has that condiditon, there are other conditions that are more detrimental to the individual.
Perhaps' date=' but his brain is much more 'unique' than just lacking the corpus callosum. Here's a few excerpts from The Week's vol 5 iss 197 aritcle entitled "The Original Rain Man."On Kim: Ineed, Kim Peek was the inspiration for the Oscar-winning role, played by Dustin Hoffman, in the 1988 film about an autistic savant with amazing mathematical skills. Peek is not autistic himself, he's developmentally disabled. But he does have a lot in common with Rain Man: the ability to memorize telphone directories at lightning speed, for example. ANd while most savants posses remarkable expertise in one to three subjects, Peek is a prodiguous, or megasavant. He is expert in at least 15 different subjects, including history, sports, space, music, and geography. Kim's unusual brain: When Kim was born in 1951, it was immediately clear he was different. "Physically, he was unusual," says Fran(dad). "His head was a third larger than normal." It was so large, in fact, that his neck muscles could not support it. He also had, across the back of his head, an encephalocele, which is a blister in which part of the brain protrudes. The blister retracted when Kim was 3, pulling a nodule inot his cerebellum and destroying half of it...In 1983, Kim had his first brain scan, which showed that his brain was nothing like the normal brain. It was not divided into seperate hemispheres, and it had no corpus callosum, the connective tissue that enables the two hemispheres to communicate with each other. A later MRI scan showed taht the right half of Kim's cerebellum had exploded into 8 or 9 small pieces, probably caused by pressure when the blister retracted into his brain. "Because he has no corpus callosum," says Boyle, "there are theories about the right brain being freed from the dominance of the left. So instead of having two sides of the brain competing, you have one megacomputer. But this is just a theory. Usually when someone has that condiditon, there are other conditions that are more detrimental to the individual.[/quote']That is weird
No, that's a particularly horrid, insensitive, and ignorant comment actually.
Replace ignorant with _hilarious_ and I'm with that guy.
honestly you are a sad and sorry person if you find terry schiavo's condition funny. I hope someday your put in some sort of situation like that s you can see how funny it is
9-0-2-1-0If you aren't over 30, you probably missed this reference.Dev
I'm 25 and I got the refrence. I'd rather go with Brenda cause she's an out and out Biotch
No, that's a particularly horrid, insensitive, and ignorant comment actually.
Replace ignorant with _hilarious_ and I'm with that guy.
honestly you are a sad and sorry person if you find terry schiavo's condition funny. I hope someday your put in some sort of situation like that s you can see how funny it is
Ditto
That doesn't play.I'll go first. I think Judge Judy would be a kick arse player. Why? because she's like a human lie detector, and she can sense fear like it was perfume.I watch her show sometimes and she definately always makes the right chose in finding whos case is right.She could prolly do some good table talk to needlin peeps at the table.mulletslayer.gifWho do you think would kick arse playing poker?confusedteef2.gif
What? I dont post much but Judge f*cking Judy? Come on. She's a friggin moron. She decides as soon as she sees the people who's right and who's wrong and then spends 15 minutes crapping on both of them. I'd love to play her in poker. She'd be a sheriff for sure. After I took all her money I'd look at her and say in my best Judge Judy imitation (which admittedly would be very bad) "What are you, some kind of moron?" Sorry man good topic but I frigging despise Judge Judy. Power-tripping, vulgar, rude, biased, stupid, cow. I think Mr T would be a good player. :D I pity the fool that calls my Aces! Seriously I have no one.