Astros At It Again

nice GLdidn't make the guarantee either, free money!!!is that unusual?i may have to get home from work earlier if it happens often
it was making the guarantee untill the bill passed...its been averaging 165 the last week or so...i love this tourny.
Damn I just came here to make the rail thread and you stole my thunder!Oh well, gl astros and gg vatche
taking a bad beat for 2nd place chips with 15 left really stung...but, considering all the brutal beats i put on people in that tourny, i would feel guilty complaining. :club: plus, i made a donkey/tilt call from the bb with 6 hi after that bad beat...i couldve folded and had 4k left after posting the sb, with the bb at 1200., i wouldve been in bad shape but anything couldve happened...1 double up away from Fold equity...o well, live and learn. (the only reason i called because it was that hitman guy raising my bb. :blush:7 left, astros on fire...2nd place close to the chip lead.
im curious...did you report those 2 jack asses that were colluding?
more info on the colluding please

chip leader kept dumping chips to one paticulat player. (the shortstack)short handed...the chip leader raised preflop, shortstack moved all with NO FOLD EQUITY, chip leader folded....this happened about 5 times with the same 2 people.

chip leader kept dumping chips to one paticulat player. (the shortstack)short handed...the chip leader raised preflop, shortstack moved all with NO FOLD EQUITY, chip leader folded....this happened about 5 times with the same 2 people.
hopefully they get what's coming to them then. that's too bad 'cus astro probably would have won it if that crap wasn't going on.

meh, i wasn't positive they were colluding... how sure are you vatche? maybe i should pm fcp info or something... this collusion was going on like four and five handed and fwiw when we were found handed they got into a huge pot all in preflop with 44 vs aq (board came A T 2 Q 4 or something brutal, lol), so i'm not sure colluders would do something like that unless they were scared they had gotten caught...