Hi everyone! I have been a long time reader but this is my first post. I'll start with a little history about me. My favorite game is hold 'em (of course!) but I also like stud and no peak (there really is some strategy!). I also like to talk at the table because it keeps everyone off balance.I am a homosexual poker player who is not afraid to discuss my sexuality at the table with other players because I find their perspectives interesting. I find that being gay can be a distraction (so many hot guys!), but when the cards are dealt I always know what to do. I look forward to discussing hands with all of you and gossiping about the latest poker news! :D:club::D

Hi everyone! I have been a long time reader but this is my first post. I'll start with a little history about me. My favorite game is hold 'em (of course!) but I also like stud and no peak (there really is some strategy!). I also like to talk at the table because it keeps everyone off balance.I am a homosexual poker player who is not afraid to discuss my sexuality at the table with other players because I find their perspectives interesting. I find that being gay can be a distraction (so many hot guys!), but when the cards are dealt I always know what to do. I look forward to discussing hands with all of you and gossiping about the latest poker news! :D:club::D
:D You're the greatest! Seriously though, why make a joke account?
Hi everyone! I have been a long time reader but this is my first post. I'll start with a little history about me. I am a homosexual poker player who is not afraid to discuss my sexuality at the table with other players because I find their perspectives interesting. I find that being gay can be a distraction (so many hot guys!), but when the cards are dealt I always know what to do.
You must be Clay Aiken's "joke" account.

I don't know why you guys think this is a joke account. Like I said...I just like to be confrontational about it because I find people's reactions interesting. And like I expected, you people are nothing but shallow lame-*** straight guys who have such little self-worth that the only way you can compensate is by trying to be as macho as possible, even lying about your life to one up everyone else. And I know what the response will be. Some joke. That's fine. I wouldn't want to be your friends anyway.