How Many People Are Taking Their Money Offline?

FYP.
:club:
How often have you run into situations where someone's holding 4 of a kind and their kicker comes into play?
When there is 4 of a kind on the board?

i got like 270 on party thats gonna end up being this sundays tourney buy in.I got about 30k on bodog though, i've thought about taking some out now cause my withdraws go directly from the offshore bank to my bank and i dont know if that will be a problem in the future.I emailed bodog though and i have alot of faith that they will find ways to make it possible for US citizens to keep gambling with them, and keep the transfer of moneys possible wiether that is illegal here or not.as of right now i'm gonna continue to cash out anything in my account over 30k once every 2 weeks like i always do.

i got like 270 on party thats gonna end up being this sundays tourney buy in.I got about 30k on bodog though, i've thought about taking some out now cause my withdraws go directly from the offshore bank to my bank and i dont know if that will be a problem in the future.I emailed bodog though and i have alot of faith that they will find ways to make it possible for US citizens to keep gambling with them, and keep the transfer of moneys possible wiether that is illegal here or not.as of right now i'm gonna continue to cash out anything in my account over 30k once every 2 weeks like i always do.
Dont cash out more than...i think 9k at once to your account...it might be 10k...but I'd keep max. withdraws at 8k...banks have to report withdraw/transfers that are over 10k...(might be 9k, can't recall right now)- Jordan

I was already planning to move to Stars after I finished my bonus requirements, which I did yesterday. Now I think I'll wait a couple of days and see what Stars says.Poker's very much a hobby for me though, so even if I lost all the money I have online, it wouldn't be a big deal.

Dont cash out more than...i think 9k at once to your account...it might be 10k...but I'd keep max. withdraws at 8k...banks have to report withdraw/transfers that are over 10k...(might be 9k, can't recall right now)- Jordan
Actually its $3,000 per transaction or any series of transactions in one day totaling $10,000 that is supposed to be reported. I've always taken $2,500 at a time by check and then cashed the checks on a rotating basis with 6 different banks.

I dont know what you all are so worried about. I understand taking money out of certain sites who have expressed intent to not allow U.S. players, but thats no reason to stop playing at other sites who have clearly stated that business will run as usual.It is not illegal to play online poker. Your money isnt going to be "frozen" or lost on these sites.This law has to do with banks not players. As long as you already have money on the site you are fine.I think everyone needs to chill out when it comes to this legislation.