check this site out

You didn't think this was a little funny? If not, then you have a serious comedy problem. It was pretty funny.Don't be such a tight ass. Live a little, have fun, laugh some.
we have all seen this already tighty pants

I love how "brilliant" people ridicule someone who they could never even sit at the same table with! That loser should get a life. The dumb making fun of phil people are getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old.

dearest marion sauce,it has come to FCP collective attention, i.e. several forum members, moderators included, name pros, all in addition to myself, that your current avatar is unsatisfactory and particularly innappropriate given your history. please remove the ballerina-tutu-guy and replace it with any one of your self-portraits.failure to do this will result in unspecified consequences.thank you kindly,The FCP Collective

dearest marion sauce,it has come to FCP collective attention, i.e. several forum members, moderators included, name pros, all in addition to myself, that your current avatar is unsatisfactory and particularly innappropriate given your history. please remove the ballerina-tutu-guy and replace it with any one of your self-portraits.failure to do this will result in unspecified consequences.thank you kindly,The FCP Collective
Yeah, what's up with that sauce?:D

Another one? This reminds of high school. Ya know, when everyone got reebok pumps in like 6th grade and then in 7th grade somebody comes in with a new pair of pumps and goes "Have you guys seen these? These are awesome! I'm so cool now because I have Reebok Pumps!!!"And the masses laugh.

Another one? This reminds of high school. somebody comes in with a new pair of pumps and goes "Have you guys seen these? These are awesome! I'm so cool now because I have Reebok Pumps!!!"And the masses laugh.
And the masses say.... make sense when you crtitcize.
Another one? This reminds of high school. somebody comes in with a new pair of pumps and goes "Have you guys seen these? These are awesome! I'm so cool now because I have Reebok Pumps!!!"And the masses laugh.
Wow. Sorry buddy. Didn't mean to make that little mistake. I know that really upset you. I'm sorry that you took the time and energy to point out that very small mistake.The analogy really still stands. I could edit out the 'high' part but I'll just leave it, as it seems to make you feel better that you could point out a small discrepancy that in no way affects the analogy at hand.
Wow. Sorry buddy. Didn't mean to make that little mistake. I know that really upset you. I'm sorry that you took the time and energy to point out that very small mistake.The analogy really still stands. I could edit out the 'high' part but I'll just leave it, as it seems to make you feel better that you could point out a small discrepancy that in no way affects the analogy at hand.
Sorry, i forgot most of the posters here can't take it when someone criticizes them, they only like to do the criticizing.