The "asians Are Good At Everything" Topic.

Well I started writing a reply in another topic but it got locked, so didn't want all my hard searching to go to waste.

5 - You're some sort of asian I think, which means you'll at least be a luckbox.
Asians are good at everything :DBeing ninjasPlaying guitarYo-Yo
Although they haven't taken hockey yet! :club: So, is it true that asians are good at everything, or just stuff involving math and stupid talents?----no this isn't a racist post either, I have many asian friends.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm half asian, and therefor half good at everything. Oh, and I don't know how you honkies haven't mentioned poker.
after seeing some of your session reports, there's a reason why we haven't mentioned poker........
Touche. But as I said, I'm only a halfie. Talk to Juanda.
Or me, haha.
what about driving? They're not good at that....
Meh...go to Asia, then tell me about it.How about cooking? Iron Chefs, biatch.
We want table tennis and badminton too.
cant give you table tennis, there are plenty of white boys (and white girls, my ex was nicknamed Smashley for her abilities at the ping pong table) who can lay the smack down on table tennis
what about driving? They're not good at that....
Meh...go to Asia, then tell me about it.
A someone who's actually been to China (Beijing, Xian and other places), the original statements are true (at least in China). Everytime I jumped in a cab or took a bus I was risking my life. And for those of you thinking about renting a car, forget it. Your "good" driving would get you no where. You would just there all day waiting for an opening.BTW, one cool things I saw in Beijing (as far as driving was concerned) was a clock above the stop light letting you know how many seconds until the light turned green or red. They dont have it everywhere, but I thought that was great idea and that we should have that here. It was funny to see drivers reving their engine as the clock counted down to the green. Every light change was the begining of a race. Of course the start was always disrupted by the 10 or so cars that would just ignore the red light on the other end (the red light was more of a suggestion). The some cab driver would just jump out there, honk the horn, yell some chinese cuss words, and everyone could go. Quite entertaining.
A someone who's actually been to China (Beijing, Xian and other places), the original statements are true (at least in China). Everytime I jumped in a cab or took a bus I was risking my life. And for those of you thinking about renting a car, forget it. Your "good" driving would get you no where. You would just there all day waiting for an opening.BTW, one cool things I saw in Beijing (as far as driving was concerned) was a clock above the stop light letting you know how many seconds until the light turned green or red. They dont have it everywhere, but I thought that was great idea and that we should have that here. It was funny to see drivers reving their engine as the clock counted down to the green. Every light change was the begining of a race. Of course the start was always disrupted by the 10 or so cars that would just ignore the red light on the other end (the red light was more of a suggestion). The some cab driver would just jump out there, honk the horn, yell some chinese cuss words, and everyone could go. Quite entertaining.
The ability to drive like that is what makes them good.
cant give you table tennis, there are plenty of white boys (and white girls, my ex was nicknamed Smashley for her abilities at the ping pong table) who can lay the smack down on table tennis
Don't get me wrong, I can tear it up like no other at table tennis and am quite confident in my abilities, but I certainly can't top THIS.^^^ Another 'asians are good' example.