Official Bruins Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

Holy friggen crap, we won a game!Beautiful!Sorry it was a 3 point game Serge.
bullshit...Doesnt matter...We keep winning we will make it

UGH Boston vs Washington today, again one of those games where I have no idea who I want to win, just as long as it's not another OT game and I'll live with the outcome.

UGH Boston vs Washington today, again one of those games where I have no idea who I want to win, just as long as it's not another OT game and I'll live with the outcome.
I'd cheer for Boston :PI actually have no idea either, I guess you need to not worry about our game, and just win your own games.
I'd cheer for Boston :PI actually have no idea either, I guess you need to not worry about our game, and just win your own games.
Yeah, I'll be watching it and flipping back and forth between the rerun season premiere of Top Chef that I haven't seen yet. Any news on Chara yet(?), I haven't kept up with the team for about 4 days or so
Yeah, I'll be watching it and flipping back and forth between the rerun season premiere of Top Chef that I haven't seen yet. Any news on Chara yet(?), I haven't kept up with the team for about 4 days or so
I have no idea on Chara, would be nice if he came back soon. You'd think it wouldn't be that serious since he came back and finished the game he got hurt in, but maybe that just made it worse.

Decent period. It's nice to be going into the 3rd not losing for a change.Hopefully we can bring this one home. It's pretty much a must win since the next 2 games are against the rival Habs who we haven't beat all year, and I don't expect us to now.

I'm looking forward to this up comming Home and Home.This could be a little peice of history in the making. A season blow out will be good for this rivalry that has lasted throughout the ages.I expect the Bruins to put up a good fight if they have any character, this is also important for their chances at a playoff spot, so I don't think they will be as soft as in other 6 games this season. Then again, they haven't been playing great hockey lately and the Habs are looking to look up a playoff spot by the end of the week.

you may have already seen this, but:Bruins Blog @ boston.comZdeno Chara made it through the entire morning skate, but the Bruins have not decided whether he will be available tonight. Chara has missed the last five games because of an upper-body injury."We'll be making that decision shortly here," said Claude Julien. "He just got off the ice, so we'll probably know more by game time."Chara was not available for comment. He went through all the drills and didn't appear to have significant limitations.I guess he is a probable, but I still maintain he has a big injury that is being hidden. Seperated shoulder?

you may have already seen this, but:Bruins Blog @ boston.comZdeno Chara made it through the entire morning skate, but the Bruins have not decided whether he will be available tonight. Chara has missed the last five games because of an upper-body injury."We'll be making that decision shortly here," said Claude Julien. "He just got off the ice, so we'll probably know more by game time."Chara was not available for comment. He went through all the drills and didn't appear to have significant limitations.I guess he is a probable, but I still maintain he has a big injury that is being hidden. Seperated shoulder?
If you read Howard Berger's blog, he blamed Pat Quinn for starting this...Upper Body injury could mean Headache, broken face, or a scratch under the eye.
i did see that and thats the problem. i could use suter against detroit or erik johnson at ottawa over chara instead. chara has been a beast this year though so i'd like to see him in the lineup.