Official Bruins Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

be prepared to add another fan if you win your next game..If not...Oh well
Bruins nation would have glad to welcome you to our side, unfortunately I don't think we're going to make it to the next round :club:
be prepared to add another fan if you win your next game..If not...Oh well
Bruins nation would have glad to welcome you to our side, unfortunately I don't think we're going to make it to the next round :club:
That's the spirit!

I hope it hold to...ive had a freakin bet on your team to win this series...i felt good after game 3....now i gotta sweat a game 7... :club: But they look awesome tonight...GO BRUINS!!!!

Bill Buckner?
Buckner was bad , but that was just a fluke play..This is just epic..As much as I dont like Boston, I really really feel for those real Bruins fans like by buddy Ray..The Bills losing the Super Bowl on a wide right field goal followed by 3 more in a row ranks up there..

As a New England native and Boston diehard, GTFO of here with the Buckner stuff, nothing will ever reach that height. Do not even think that this is close to being as painful as that. This stings the Bruins and fans deep, but Taylor Hall will be smiling and holding a B's jersey in a matter of short time.

As a New England native and Boston diehard, GTFO of here with the Buckner stuff, nothing will ever reach that height. Do not even think that this is close to being as painful as that. This stings the Bruins and fans deep, but Taylor Hall will be smiling and holding a B's jersey in a matter of short time.
You know what, you guys are so spoiled with your numerous super bowls, great basketball team and World Series championships..Boston has had a phenomenal run recently in professional sports. :club:

Considering there's only been two 3-0 comebacks recently, I think we have to compare those, right? Maybe one of you old farts remembers the '75 Islanders win over the Penguins or '42 Toronto win over the Red Wings (all good for Serge).The Yankees collapse was pretty epic considering the dominance they had over the Red Sox and the whole ninety years of no titles etcSomeone will have to remind me how the game seven went in that baseball series but going up 3-0 and losing 4-3 in a game seven is pretty darn brutal.Really hard to compare one off games like Superbowls to this. Helmet catches and botched field goals. Going up three - oh adds to the brutality I think

You know what, you guys are so spoiled with your numerous super bowls, great basketball team and World Series championships..Boston has had a phenomenal run recently in professional sports. :club:
It's good too because they were all reaaaaally bad for a while. Red Sox, well you know whole 86 year draught. B's had a hard time staying from the cellar for a while there, and couldn't attract a crowd on giveaway nights. And the Celtics might have been the most pitiful of the bunch. A few changes in ownership and general managers who've had the money and know-how has gone a long way though. Now to get the New England Revolution going! (I'm just kidding, no one cares about the Revolution or MLS around here.)
Someone will have to remind me how the game seven went in that baseball series but going up 3-0 and losing 4-3 in a game seven is pretty darn brutal.
That game was over after like 3 innings. Ortiz with a two-run shot in the first, Johnny Damon with a grand slam in the second.
It's good too because they were all reaaaaally bad for a while. Red Sox, well you know whole 86 year draught. B's had a hard time staying from the cellar for a while there, and couldn't attract a crowd on giveaway nights. And the Celtics might have been the most pitiful of the bunch. A few changes in ownership and general managers who've had the money and know-how has gone a long way though. Now to get the New England Revolution going! (I'm just kidding, no one cares about the Revolution or MLS around here.)
TFC baby

Was about to make a long huge farewell speech to everyone but erased it all and decided not to. Basically I like a bunch of you, and think a bunch of you are retarded and make this forum unenjoyable. I may come browse once in a while, but won't be posting anymore. GL to most. Bye.