Negreanu Open Tournament Tonight On Fcp - 9:00 Pm Edt

OK Guys and Gals. Tonight and next Wednesday are the last two weeks of this leaderboard period of the Negreanu Open.Full details always found in the sticky thread in the FCP Leagues forum section .. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=43625Remember top 3 tonight get free FCP bonus money $50 for 1st, $30 for 2nd, $20 for 3rd. Also each week there is a random winner that will win a free FCP Shirt or Hat.The top 9 overall for each leaderboard period will win their choice of an autographed FCP Chipset or autographed FCP Jersey, get their freeroll buyin to a tournament with Daniel Negreanu, and qualify for the year end tournament of champions to play for the grand prize choice of a 1 hour of phone consultation/coaching with Daniel Negreanu or a 1 hour online heads up poker session against Daniel where you can play and discuss hands/strategies! In the next week I will also be announcing details of a 2nd Negreanu Open Mixed game league night. This will be on a night other then Wednesdays, have its own leaderboard and prizes, but will be a weekly rotation of different games like Omaha, Stud, etc.Good luck, see you all tonight.

First time I will have been able to play in a while. I just finished cluster exams at school though (5 exams in 3 days done once monthly), so I may be too shitfaced to play bt 9pm. Then again, its 10 bucks, so who cares if I play just drunk as hell. Anyone know if DN is playing?

All right im inBy the way Wandigo, you never sent me a new sig from last weekAnyone for last longers tho?Forum titles?Avatars?Anyone?
sure. but rather n00bish. how does this madness work???edit: 200 nonsensical ramblings
All right im inBy the way Wandigo, you never sent me a new sig from last weekAnyone for last longers tho?Forum titles?Avatars?Anyone?
Yah I will bein for the last longer bet....let me know what it will be (i.e. avatar, title, etc...)

I will be placing an $11 bounty on Whiskey16. rules:1. You must knock him out BEFORE LostLeader1 is out.2. Money to be transfered on PokerStars. If someone doesn't have a stars acct, I will TRY to make other arrangements, but no promises there.3. You must PM me with the link to the tourney info to let me know what position he was knocked out in.4. There MAY be an additional bonus depending on who you are(5-10), where you are on the leaderboard(5-10) and how far you go in the tourney tonight(5-10), and if it's before the first break(10). FCPHA additional bonus will be $20, you know who you are.Someone knock Whiskey16 out early!

IN. For whoever ends up at Glider's table... Knock him out please. Thanks.
Why? He's in the top 9 if he doesn't play again. Don't bust him out.Bust the 7-9 people early, like LostLeader1, AKA GWCGWC.

im busting BOTH whiskey and GWC, and it's going to be in the same hand...and, im going to have the worst of it when the money goes in the middle.edit...and i'm going to celebrate obnoxiously in the chat box once it's done.

I will be placing an $11 bounty on Whiskey16. rules:1. You must knock him out BEFORE LostLeader1 is out.2. Money to be transfered on PokerStars. If someone doesn't have a stars acct, I will TRY to make other arrangements, but no promises there.3. You must PM me with the link to the tourney info to let me know what position he was knocked out in.4. There MAY be an additional bonus depending on who you are(5-10), where you are on the leaderboard(5-10) and how far you go in the tourney tonight(5-10), and if it's before the first break(10). FCPHA additional bonus will be $20, you know who you are.Someone knock Whiskey16 out early!
$10 who you are, $10 place on the leaderboard, $10 how far in tourney, $20 FCPHA......How about you just transfer me $50 and I won't play?
Why? He's in the top 9 if he doesn't play again. Don't bust him out.Bust the 7-9 people early, like LostLeader1, AKA GWCGWC.
for selfish reasons. I WANT FIRST. even though it looks hopeless at this point.
I wasn't going to play tonight since I have no way to make the top 9 but with this incentive I just might change my mind.Why though? You're in the top 9. He's not. What am I missing here?
im busting BOTH whiskey and GWC, and it's going to be in the same hand...and, im going to have the worst of it when the money goes in the middle.
Are you clarifying this for those who haven't already seen you play?
I wasn't going to play tonight since I have no way to make the top 9 but with this incentive I just might change my mind.Why though? You're in the top 9. He's not. What am I missing here?
its called being a jerkoff
im busting BOTH whiskey and GWC, and it's going to be in the same hand...and, im going to have the worst of it when the money goes in the middle.edit...and i'm going to celebrate obnoxiously in the chat box once it's done.
Somehow this doesn't sound all that out of the realm of possibility coming from you.
$10 who you are, $10 place on the leaderboard, $10 how far in tourney, $20 FCPHA......How about you just transfer me $50 and I won't play?
This was a consideration, but I figured you'd enjoy people gunning for you.
He's a serious threat and after winning last week, needs to stay on his toes.
its called being a jerkoff
HEY NOW
He's a serious threat and after winning last week, needs to stay on his toes.
I'm a $5 MTT Donk and a Cash Game Drunk. I rob Peter to pay Paul. I'm a break even at best. I'm sure Info_Bob's got some records for verification.Move along now. These aren't the droids you're looking for.