Anyone Have Any Recommendations For A Labtop?

i think you shouldnt get a laptop and play poker while you spend time with your wife and watch tv.... just not a good idea.... she will be nagging the whole time to pay attention and the tv will also be a distraction.... you will never win again!!!!!!! lol just tell the wife to pick one night a week and dont play poker that night

i wasnt aware that resolution was available on laptops..might need a 17inch monitor though and you might as well buy a pc if youg et a laptop that bigi have an acer laptop with a 15.1inch ws screen and run it at 1200x800 widescreen and can play four tables on stars without substantially resizing the tables

Dell E1705 w/ a 21inch flatscreen monitor. Extended desktop is great for multi-tabling or just single table and doing something else on the other screen.Also, the comment above is totally true about distractions. My win rate increased TREMENDOUSLY when I decided never to play in the family room again and only play while hooked up to the docking station with a real mouse and keyboard.

i think you shouldnt get a laptop and play poker while you spend time with your wife and watch tv.... just not a good idea.... she will be nagging the whole time to pay attention and the tv will also be a distraction.... you will never win again!!!!!!! lol just tell the wife to pick one night a week and dont play poker that night
nah, my wife is pretty cool. She even let me go to vegas in Oct for the WSOP when our baby was one month old. Nagged me a little bit but nothing major. It's just that sometimes mtt's take so much time and I'm in our bedroom and she's in the living room, so she doesn't see me for like 4 or 5 hours. As for the guy that told me to get a desktop, I already have one. 2 screens 20.1 inch with 1600x1200 resolution with a TV tuner. As for the projection idea. Sounds great but I live in a condo, don't have the space on the wall for that. You still get overlap multitabling though, no? I'm not a fan of Macs, great computers but they don't command enough market share to make it worthwhile using. Any links to the Dell XPS or whatever it was?
I can't believe no one has linked to the other thread about this from JC.I also can not believe no one has flamed for him saying he needs a labtop
Ok, I'll look for JC's thread, i'm just lazy. Why flame me for saying I need a labtop? I already have a desktop.BTW, JC is one of the coolest members on here. I've talked to him on AIM and he's down to earth and just a cool guy to talk to in general.
I need a labtop so that I can play Mtt's and still spend some time with the wife in the living room watching tv. Suggestions?
I can't help you cause I have no idea what a LABTOP is. Is that part of a chemistry LAB?
Why flame me for saying I need a labtop? I already have a desktop.
Sorry. I can not help it. that is probably the funniest thing I have seen on here in a long time. Words can not describe how happy you have made me.I think I love you.