Poker Vs Golf.....the Question Is.....

If some incredibly evil force came to you in the middle of the night and forced you to choose, one or the other, which would it be?You have to give up golf forever, or...You have to give up poker forever.But you have to pick one. Choose now or die.OH THE HUMANITY!!!! :club:

i don't know if you can still do it but there should be a poll on top of the page so everyone can vote
Yeah, prolly should have done that but oh well. Too late now.I feel bad for you Ozi! I hope I never get to feel like that about golf but I understand it. Too much of anything....

Golf or poker? That's like asking if I would give up sex with Angelina Jolie or her identical twin sister. I would have to give up poker. Golf is just too much fun and the variety of play keeps me intrigued. Poker, on the other hand, has a measure of staticness to it.

I'd be weirded out that an evil spirit was coming to me in the first place...
So if a evil spirit came to you in the middle of the night and said choose or die, you would be "weirded out"?After I stopped shiznitting everwhere, I would be pissed. Why couldn't that evil spirit say "your wife or poker, choose now". Or "your wife or 20 years in hell choose now". Actually the last one is probably a coin flip.