Follow The Mcrules Or Else!

LOL. Supposedly this girl (though she is said to be 25) has issues with her job at McD's and decided to blog about how we as customers should act when going to McD's. It doesn't surprise me that at 25 this is where she works after reading this.http://www.foodfacts.info/extras/mcrules-original-post.shtmlMy favorites:11. When i hand you your food.. and say "have a nice day!" you better respond with a smile, a "thanks, you too" or at least acknowledge my existence.. its called being polite people..22. If you're a senior citizen , dont think you can drive past the speaker and say you forget to order.. go back around like everyone else! you already get discounts ..what more special favors do you expect?!27. Does this look like toys-r-us? who cares if your kid's got 10 of the same toy already.. thats telling me you dont feed them at home enough32. Dont come through drive thru and then tell the manager at the 2nd window that i was rushing you. Drive thru is SUPPOSED to be fast.35. If you ordered a burger without pickles and they somehow ended up there anyway.. just pick them off because thats all im going to do when you bring it back to me to "fix it"

BJ Mack's rule to McD's #1:- Because literally the last five times I have eaten at your lovely establishment you have gotten my order COMPLETELY wrong, how about you1. FUCKING MAKE MY ORDER RIGHT YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTThank you drive thru

36. CLEAN. UP. YOUR. MESS . those trash cans are conveniently located next to the exits for a reason.FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIf I wanted to clean up I'd eat at home. I figure my leaving trash in the dining area of a fast food restaurant is giving some 18 year old idiot a job which prevents them from breaking into my car or robbing me in some parking lot.On a semi-related note I noticed yesterday that mickey d's won a five year lawsuit against a little malaysian restaurant called "mccurry's." They sued on the grounds that the "Mc" at the beginning of the name would mislead custormers into thinking McCurry's was McDonald's. Apparently McDonald's now has copyright not only to McDonald's but to any "Mc" that preceeds another consonant.

36. CLEAN. UP. YOUR. MESS . those trash cans are conveniently located next to the exits for a reason.FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIf I wanted to clean up I'd eat at home. I figure my leaving trash in the dining area of a fast food restaurant is giving some 18 year old idiot a job which prevents them from breaking into my car or robbing me in some parking lot.
NoYou're just a lazy fuck
NoYou're just a lazy fuck
Why are the two mutually exclusive?
trueand as a guy who worked at McD's at 15 and a little time when I was 17, I agree with her.
Thanks for proving my point.

I decided to respond to her post with a customers version...Sorry Ron, nothing personal, but this is just necessary.....THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU WORK AT MCDONALDS:1. If you have temporarily run out of an item on the menu, you better run your a.ss to the store and stock up pronto!2. If something is out-of-order, you will fix it. The world is an imperfect place and mcdonalds is not immune to that. But I am paying for what I order not for you to experiment on the menu.3. If you are on your break and eating in the lobby, dont be surprised and a snooty bit.ch when I ask you to fetch me BBQ sauce. If you are dumb enough to still be in uniform in the lobby you are on the clock to me. Eat in the back moron.4. If I dont speak english well, bring an interpreter.. if not dont get upset when I bi.tch you out in my own language when my order gets messed up.5. I dont care about different franchises! biggie size, onion rings or nachos, make it happen bi.tch, I am the customer.6. Dont roll your eyes at me when I pay you eight dollars and forty three cents in change and you have to count to verify..and speed it up, this is FAST food.7. If I say no tomatoes on a Big Mac, and there are none already on there, thats perfect. I don't need you to tell me that it doesn't have tomoatoes, quit wasting my time and order that sh.it up.8. If I hand you change after you've already totaled my order, you will take it and like it. Its not my fault you were too impatient..just take what i give you!9. I save my sweaty, wrinkly bills for you..along with my sticky change.If you don't like it the unemployment office is thattaway.10. Dont make me fuc.king ask you if my sauce is in the bag. I shouldn't have to ask for it in the first place.11. When you hand me my food.. and say "have a nice day!" and I dont respond with a smile, a "thanks, you too" or at least acknowledge your existence.. its because you are a pis.sant and I could care less.12. Dont ask me to repeat my order.. we're talking about cheeseburgers , not missiles..so get it fuc.king right dam.mit!13. When I come into the lobby two minutes before you close. I dont care if youve already cleaned. You will make me what I want FRESH ,and it will not cause you to do unspeakable things to my food, or I will put you six feet under.14. If I ask you for a moment to decide , BE READY when I start placing my order, I expect you to wait hanging on my next words to start taking my order and CORRECTLY!15. If I have a "turbo diesel" truck or an abnormally loud vehicle..TURN UP YOUR FUC.KING MICROPHONE? I guarantee you'll find it much easier to understand each other.16. Dont check my bills to see if they are counterfeit. You aren't a bank I am not paying for my Combo meal with a hundo. Get over it.17. When I order a combo and then when you ask what kind of drink and I tell you I dont want one. Take that off the fuc.king bill you IDIOT!18. When I pull to the window and hear/see you taking another order.. If I start talking to you about my order you better be listening you rude wh.ore.19. After I pay, I will proceed to the next window if noone is in front of me.. Our business is over.20. Be prepared to provide me with a receipt when I ask for it not when it is convenient for you, dumba.ss.21. If its 5 minutes after breakfast ends and lunch starts. Throw a god dam.ned mcmuffin in the microwave a hash brown in the fryer and shut the hell up!22. If I am a senior citizen , and I drive past the speaker and say I forget to orderTake my order you snot nosed, pimple faced, no respect for your elders, minimum wage working, greasy fingered CU.NT!23. For the LOVE OF GOD, if you know you should..then cover your dam.n self up! just cause you ate 10 times your weight in big macs this month, doesnt mean I want to see the rolls coming out of your pants!24. If my card is declined.. assume its your fault. Put some da.mn money in the register and buy my meal, cheap a.ss.25. Do realize that i can hear everything you say from the moment I pull up to the speaker till I drive off. so if you're talking sh.it , dont act so suprised when im not exactly friendly when I get to the window.26. If you are busy taking an order, I will put my money on the ledge and expect you to wait holding out your hand with my change.27. If my kid's got 10 of the same toy already.. I expect you to provide me with a different one, and apologize for being so rude to not know that I already had that particular toy!28. Do you fuc.king KNOW what PLAIN means.. dont feel the need to ask me if that means "meat and cheese only!"29. When I am at the screen I expect the god dam.ned total to be there, and for it to match what you tell me the total is, and then for it to be the same when I get to the window. How fuc.king hard is it, seriously?30. I want a large ice cream cone.. put it in a cup, and throw the cone on top if you have to, bi.tch.31. Dont worry, it isnt your fat a.ss, special sauce stained shirt wearing, nappy haired self, I am trying to impress with my new sports car!32. Don't be surprised when I come through drive thru and then tell the manager at the 2nd window that you were slower than molasses running uphill on a cold day. Drive thru is SUPPOSED to be fast.33. If I need cash back, be prepared to give it, my money is just as good for 20 over, idiot.34. When I order free water and then sit in front your window and ask what the hold up is..you MOVE FASTER, if I wanted a dumba.ss look I would go back to see you in 1st grade math class.35. If I ordered a burger without pickles and they somehow ended up there anyway.. I expect you to throw away that sandwich, yes I want to SEE YOU do it, then make me a new one, and no I don't want to wait, give me the next one off the fuc.king line!36. CLEAN. UP. MY. MESS . those uniforms are conveniently located on your ugly as.s for a reason.37. If I am the passenger of the car or in the backseat and you cant hear me.. TURN UP THE DAMN MIC when I am ordering for everyone in the car.38. If my kids and other passengers are trying to order all at the same time. Listen closely cause we arent going to want to repeat ourselves you moron.39. If you let go of my money before i grab it, or you drop it while you are handing it to me.. I REALLY DO expect you to get it for me..I DO NOT CARE if I am closer.40. The point of "easy ice" is so that my drink is still cold and you dont rape me for even more than you already are by giving me 6oz of a drink in a 16 oz cup, put in enough ice to make it cold and THATS IT. I dont care if your ABS machine dosent even have that setting. Dump it out if you have to, idiot.41. if you wouldnt talk like you have SH.IT in your mouth, i could understand you the first time...42. If you are having a conversation for a few seconds with the car in front of me.. I will honk my horn.. you can chit chat with your friends later, bag up my food and snap to it.43. DONT TALK SHI.T as I am leaving the first window. I still have another window i can bit.ch you out at..and trust me I WILL.!

Up until a few months ago, I was working full time as a crew trainer at mcdonalds. I'm sure I can agree with many of these as well as add my own.24. If your card is declined.. dont ask why and assume its our fault. Put some damn money in the bank cheap ***.This one though, sometimes it can be our fault because our credit card systems in the store are occasionally buggy. I worked at a truck stop, so the rudeness was in full force 24/7.

36. CLEAN. UP. YOUR. MESS . those trash cans are conveniently located next to the exits for a reason.FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Seroius;y, these guys are making minimum wage or just a bit better. Dont make them clean up your **** at a place you spend 4 bucks on the whole meal. If you dont want to clean up go to a real restaurant, pay the price, and leave a tip.
Seroius;y, these guys are making minimum wage or just a bit better. Dont make them clean up your **** at a place you spend 4 bucks on the whole meal. If you dont want to clean up go to a real restaurant, pay the price, and leave a tip.
SFW? If they don't want to do anything for their paycheck they can get fired and go on unemployment. What's next, we'll put the grill out in the dining room and you can cook your own food because these folks aren't getting paid enough? It's akin to the kids that used to check and bag groceries in supermarkets. Many stores have done away with these things. Great, so there's some extra 16 year olds with no job, no income and loads of free time. It's a statistical fact that these factors lead to increased crime rates. I won't even go into the psycho-social benefits of high school kids retaining a job. So if not picking up my tray from a table gives even 1 high school kid a job that wouldn't ordinarily have one, I'll keep on doing it.I will say that the idea of how rude and insulting customers can be to those in service industries is dead on and loathesome. I worked in food service for close to a decade, so I have a bit of experience in this arena (which has also made me an excellent tipper). Just because someone is serving you in some capacity doesn't mean they are less than human. I always say please and thank you and wish them well if they have done the same etc. As much as I hate to use France as supporting evidence in any of my arguments, it is appropriate here. In France it is considered extremely rude to not address clerks/cashiers/service workers by name along with exchanging simple pleasantries. Furthermore, if you take the time to do so you might be surprised at how willing someone is to ensure that your experience is pleasant.

I can understand a lot of them. Most are common sense. A few of em I disagree. These two she is just plain wrong.9. Keep your sweaty, wrinkly bills to yourself..along with your sticky change.Fcuk you. $ is $. Take it.13. Dont come into the lobby two minutes before we close.Again fcuk you. Are the hours from 7am till 958pm? No. Give me my food. Tell me to eat outside. If I come in 10 seconds after you close then turn me away.