Just wanted to say I think it should be a fun time... I'll be on as FCP_Opp234....REPRESENTINI think even though we are a little shortstacked from the get go vs. the WOMENS POKER CLUB..i think we have a bunch of good players and we will compete.Needed something to keep me busy during my MTT break. :-) Opp234

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man...there have been a lot of entrants the last couple days...we're probably up about 35, the womans club is up a lot. We just gotta make it a full contact final table, then we should bring this thing home :wink:

How can you check if you're already signed up? I'm sure I am but I kinda wanted to see a list of who we have on our team. It would be good if DN got in on this.

I'm in. FCP_Redtrash...BTW, what is wrong with being from Texas? Don't make me come out of my brand-spankin' new double-wide and kick your arse! :D

Don't forget to sign up for the pokerforum challenge at www.pokerforumchallenge.com support FCP as we claim to the title as the world's best poker forum.

I think I'm going to do this -- should be a blast, although I'm generally not too good at MTTs. (Getting better, though!) Just need to download the Royal Vegas software when I get home, and then sign up for the challenge...Speaking of Royal Vegas, I'm a bit of a bonus whore and before I sign up for a new poker room, I always try to find out what I need to do to maximize my bonus potential. As far as I can tell, though, the only bonuses I can get at RV are the standard $10 free and the 40% up to $100. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any way to get a larger deposit bonus or to get some other kind of advantage when signing up.Cheers.

Am I the only one having trouble with this royal vegas site. I gave up on this site awhile back while trying to get registered for the college poker championships. Whether it makes sense or not I think they told me that because I had signed up for other poker sites their software doesn't allow me to register with them.I don't know if that makes any sense but thats my experience.

Just wanted to say I think it should be a fun time... I'll be on as FCP_Opp234....REPRESENTINI think even though we are a little shortstacked from the get go vs. the WOMENS POKER CLUB..i think we have a bunch of good players and we will compete.Needed something to keep me busy during my MTT break. :-) Opp234
Seriously guys, is anyone scared of the WOMENS POKER CLUB.....everyone sign up and we will win it over them. Good luck

I know I am registered for this event but I'm unclear as to a couple of things:1. I don't see any way to verify who is registered. I know I am registered because I went thru the whole process again and it said I was registered already. I did this just to confirm.2. I don't see the tournament listed on the Royal Vegas site. I don't play on this site at all as I hate the software. But I see the tournament listings and the special/private tourneys as well. But I don't see this one listed.3. Because I don't see the tournament listed and who's are already registered, I'm worried on game day how we are going to get seated if there doesn't seem to be a registered list on the Royal Vegas site.Anyone? Bueller?

I know I am registered for this event but I'm unclear as to a couple of things:1. I don't see any way to verify who is registered. I know I am registered because I went thru the whole process again and it said I was registered already. I did this just to confirm.2. I don't see the tournament listed on the Royal Vegas site. I don't play on this site at all as I hate the software. But I see the tournament listings and the special/private tourneys as well. But I don't see this one listed.3. Because I don't see the tournament listed and who's are already registered, I'm worried on game day how we are going to get seated if there doesn't seem to be a registered list on the Royal Vegas site.Anyone? Bueller?
http://www.pokerforumchallenge.com/leaderb...BTag=PFC_DirectThere's the link to see what forums have registered the most. Also, I'm sure they will have the tourney listed in the next couple of days. It may not be up, but it will be under the tourneys section on the site. Anyways, good luck everyone, let's win it.