Proof The World Is Coming To An End

I would not have believed it until I saw it on TV, which is what happened last night, David Williams mom getting camera time because she outlasted her boy in the main event, then she cried when she won an all in.Made me want to puke, if this aint proof the WSOP is a donkfest I dont know what is.

If i wrote about the $1.5 buy in tournaments i played in on my blog, I feel like I might not be calling people donks and then linking them to my blog where I talk about my inability to win at micro limits.Just sayin.

If i wrote about the $1.5 buy in tournaments i played in on my blog, I feel like I might not be calling people donks and then linking them to my blog where I talk about my inability to win at micro limits.Just sayin.
Pwnd.
Just being honest, anybody can write about just the good or even just outright lie, I prefer to be honest, so far June was my best month, up $1700, I still stand by my comment, when ESPN feels the need to show williams mom playing poker I feel the need to puke.
I would not have believed it until I saw it on TV, which is what happened last night, David Williams mom getting camera time because she outlasted her boy in the main event, then she cried when she won an all in.Made me want to puke, if this aint proof the WSOP is a donkfest I dont know what is.
Fight the urge to puke, and be happy all these people are willing to put up $10K to line someone else's pockets.Mark
if this aint proof the WSOP is a donkfest I dont know what is.
I hope it's still a donkfest when I play in 2007.Give me a table with Mrs. Williams, Cecelia Reyes (Carlos Mortenson's ex) and even Mushu.Oh, yeah... throw in Varkoni's wife. She and hubby are both donks.

i think the real question here, is would you hit it?and tbph, as poker players, the fact that all these donkeys want to give us there money is marvellous. would you rather the game was incredibly prestigous and elitist.im not sure if i could outplay allen cunningham. but i could play in a tournament he's in and have a good shot at winning it because of all the donk donkdonkdonkdonks, bigtimedo nkeysbigtimedonkeys... DONKDONKDONKDONKS.i do agree though. we're not gonna make, humans i mean.T2 JUDGEMENT DAYasta la vista baby