A $50 Lesson For Everyone

I really think that 'Bags'/'Cornhole' is a Chicago thing. My buddy from that area built a set of the boards (and got someone to make some beanbags) and carried them around in his car for a while. It's akin to horshoes, and it's commonly found outside bars in the area. Quite fun.Official ACA (American Cornhole Association) Rules

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GOT OFF LIGHTLY,YOU AND YOUR MATES SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED ,CHARGED WITH CRIMINAL DAMAGE AND CREATING A DISTURBANCE,TAKEN TO COURT MADE TO PAY FOR REPAIRS PLUS DAMAGES.AND RECEIVED A PRISON SENTENCE.DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK "BAGGING " IS A SICK AND DISGUSTING THING TO DO,AND YOBS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SEVERELY PUNISHED TO DETER OTHERS

I really think that 'Bags'/'Cornhole' is a Chicago thing. My buddy from that area built a set of the boards (and got someone to make some beanbags) and carried them around in his car for a while. It's akin to horshoes, and it's commonly found outside bars in the area. Quite fun.Official ACA (American Cornhole Association) Rules
Thanks for the link NH
YOU GOT OFF LIGHTLY,YOU AND YOUR MATES SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED ,CHARGED WITH CRIMINAL DAMAGE AND CREATING A DISTURBANCE,TAKEN TO COURT MADE TO PAY FOR REPAIRS PLUS DAMAGES.AND RECEIVED A PRISON SENTENCE.DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK "BAGGING " IS A SICK AND DISGUSTING THING TO DO,AND YOBS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SEVERELY PUNISHED TO DETER OTHERS
Whoa, douchie. Relax.
Whoa! Stop beating around the bush.
Easy there big fella.
Yeah, when reading the story I thought "Hmm, that sounds a little bit disgusting." But when I saw the picture that Rhinestone posted, I was instantly convinced that it was in fact the most disgusting thing possible. Throwing bean bags into a wooden target? Sicko.
That this game involves throwing your bag around, is played when you're drunk, and is called cornhole bothers no one?
Oh, I agree. I think that it being called 'cornhole' is part of the funny charm.
Hmmm I didn't know it was a 'Chicago' thing since I have been regularly playing this game for ages. This game is a huge drinking game but also can be highly competitive especially in college. I consider myself a pretty good Bags player and recommend people invest in getting a set of boxes and bags. They are pretty easy to build, you can get all the materials for less than $100 and construct it all in a few hours.Check out this sitehttp://www.beanbagfun.com
Hmmm I didn't know it was a 'Chicago' thing since I have been regularly playing this game for ages.
Well, it might be larger than the Chicago area...perhaps extending into most of Illinois and possibly the midwest. I haven't actually been to that region, so I couldn't say.
But anyway, we called the cops on a bar once.
I did that once...I was definitely assault by several bouncers as I got tossed...Cops are about as useless as I expected.Got handcuffed violently, slammed head first into the cop car, and spent the night on a concrete bed.I don't call the cops when I'm drunk anymore.- Zach
Haha, I know exactly which fence you are talking about. I work about 3 miles from there...
Where abouts? I live about 3 miles up the road in Westchester, and work in Orland Park.
That was your first mistake. That area sucks.
Please elaborate.
Anyway, I waddle back toward the crowd from the fence, and I guess the main cop in charge comes up to me, I ask him what I should do from here. He tells me to let this whole thing go, call it a $50 lesson learned for giving the guy money in the first place, and just go home. My buddies are insisting on getting the rest of the money back, but eventually they convince us all just to get the hell out of there. That's all I got, feel free to post your best "Drunken night" stories here.
Do you only waddle when you're drunk or is that your main mode of bipedal locomotion?