An Amusing Story About My Huge Tell

I thought this was pretty damn funny. Good Hand Job.
FYP

I dont understand why the haters post in a thread of a thread they despise. If you don't like the thread wouldn't it seem logical to NOT promote it by adding your random thought to the thread. For me, I thought this was pretty funny.

I was in the RIO in Vegas and I was Dealt Aces in the big blindUnfortunately, one of the dudes at the table pointed out the tent in my pants and everyone folded to my raise and I only picked up the blindsIt was cool because after the hand he gave me some action of another kind
I have a similar tell, except i also orgasm when i get premiums. It can get quite distracting.
people who start posts like this need to be banned. And the posts deleted.
if you guys don't want to read weird, rambling, senseless threads about nothing, why would you open one started by keith crime?some of us think he's funny, so stop crying, and find something to do with your life so you don't need to read every single thread, even ones you know you won't like.
people who start posts like this need to be banned. And the posts deleted.
STFU n00b!sw?
And to think, I had actually managed to forget about that, thus making it a little easier to sleep at night. Thanks Cobalt.
Hey, no problem. I do what I can to rekindle nightmares.