• $4k - $6k
    • $6k - $8k
    • $8k - $10k
    • $10k+
  2. 2. I will focus on

• MTT
    • SNG
    • Cash games

I always wonder how you guys survive on Party without rakeback and bonus.I mean i have the confidence even if i go busto i ll have my rakeback by the 8th,do a couple of monthly bonuses on Crypto and my roll is 500$.Not much but better than grinding at micro stakes yea?Does the softness of the games really make up for the rakeback+bonus loss?
Honestly it does. I did the math, figuring I would be playing nearly 1000 hands a day. Playing 1000 hands a day at a 2-4 limit level on FT, I figured I am LOSING just .75BB per 100 hands because of SLIGHTLY better players. That would then mean that I am losing out on $900 a month, which is about what I'd make in rake back. But then factor in the facts as well,1.) FT is so slow, program game running wise, compared to Party, so I would be seing less hands/hour, hurting my profits.2.) Often times it will be hard for me to find 4 good full tables on FT, also hurting my hands/hour rate.3) I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO TILE 4 TABLES!4.) The game is a little softer on Party, so I tend to make big scores when I get seated with the donkamorons. :club:
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly it does. I did the math, figuring I would be playing nearly 1000 hands a day. Playing 1000 hands a day at a 2-4 limit level on FT, I figured I am LOSING just .75BB per 100 hands because of SLIGHTLY better players. That would then mean that I am losing out on $900 a month, which is about what I'd make in rake back. But then factor in the facts as well,
Your estimate of what rakeback adds up to is way off.100% rakeback for 30k hands at 2/4 is at least $2,500.
you need some sense.this is a recurring theme for you, no?
nah im still busto from the first idiotic move. ive put some small amounts on but i generally build it up only to lose it. Just yesterday i lost a couple 200 dollar pots to 3 outers on the riverfortunately i jumped up to 600nl and pulled a massive suckout in order to stay up for the day...

I'm doing awesome so far..0 hands played online0 hrs played liveI'm having problems with my bank getting money that was supposed to be transferred to me. I have a little money online so I have been playing SnG's and a few tourneys here and there.

See, my point about people who play SNG's. No offesne whatsoever to the poster, just pointing out my thoughts.
What's your point? I'd bet my entire roll trevor has a much better grasp of poker than you.- Jordan
What's your point? I'd bet my entire roll trevor has a much better grasp of poker than you.- Jordan
(his point) that SnG's are populated primarily by broke bad poker players.Which is true. But most games are populated by bad players playing outside their rolls.
(his point) that SnG's are populated primarily by broke bad poker players.Which is true. But most games are populated by bad players playing outside their rolls.
I agree, and come on, wasn't the guys post a classic for what I was saying. "I don't have any money because I'm waiting for a deposit, so Im playing SNG's" LMAO, I just laughed when I read it, geeze, don't get so crazy. Sorry.And Jordan, calm down buddy, your post was worthless.
I agree, and come on, wasn't the guys post a classic for what I was saying. "I don't have any money because I'm waiting for a deposit, so Im playing SNG's" LMAO, I just laughed when I read it, geeze, don't get so crazy. Sorry.And Jordan, calm down buddy, your post was worthless.
play nice.Jordan is one of the nicest fellas here.Tremoney is a solid strategy poster and I presume intelligent player. Who knows why his roll is low right now. You are stepping on the wrong toes.know your roll
play nice.Jordan is one of the nicest fellas here.Tremoney is a solid strategy poster and I presume intelligent player. Who knows why his roll is low right now. You are stepping on the wrong toes.know your roll
LOL. So Jordan's comment was ok and "nice" but mine wasn't? I don't get FCP sometimes. All I said was that the guys post was funny beacuse I had just got done talking about the whole SNG thing. Oh well, *shrugs* Im confused. And I wasn't stepping on anyones toes at all. Especially since the first thing I wrote was, "No offense to the poster."ANYWAY, BACK TO SEP GOALS....4 TABLES OF 2-4 LIMIT~Results:3770 hands played$496 profit124BB3.28BB/100 handsGoals: 26230 hands to play$2,004 more profit2BB/100 hands (at end of month, maintain this)
LOL. So Jordan's comment was ok and "nice" but mine wasn't? I don't get FCP sometimes. All I said was that the guys post was funny beacuse I had just got done talking about the whole SNG thing. Oh well, *shrugs* Im confused.
true his post matched your theory.But your theory is hostile to those that play theseit sounds a bit to arrogant for someone who has not created a persona yet so we know the contecxt and attitude, which does not transfer well over the netjordan has a lot of positive equity here; that's how forums work.I'd like you to stick around.I also like to stick up for "forum friends, and all around good guys".
true his post matched your theory.But your theory is hostile to those that play theseit sounds a bit to arrogant for someone who has not created a persona yet so we know the contecxt and attitude, which does not transfer well over the net
Good point. But when I say that the SNG's have donkeys I really must stress that guys here at FCP (Well, not all, but probably most) aren't the donkeys. It just seems that the majority of the player suck, like in 2-4 limit. Except when I play the cash games and I take a bad beat I'm not out. That's all. You make good points, no doubt.
Good point. But when I say that the SNG's have donkeys I really must stress that guys here at FCP (Well, not all, but probably most) aren't the donkeys. It just seems that the majority of the player suck, like in 2-4 limit. Except when I play the cash games and I take a bad beat I'm not out. That's all. You make good points, no doubt.
97% of poker players suck... why is it just SNGs?You take a bad beat, you reload and start a new tourney.
LOL. So Jordan's comment was ok and "nice" but mine wasn't? I don't get FCP sometimes. All I said was that the guys post was funny beacuse I had just got done talking about the whole SNG thing. Oh well, *shrugs* Im confused. And I wasn't stepping on anyones toes at all. Especially since the first thing I wrote was, "No offense to the poster."
Did my post offend you? I was just stating what I figure to be true...that's all. No harm done, it's just a forum.although trevor is a donk..he'd tell you himself.- Jordan
Did my post offend you? I was just stating what I figure to be true...that's all. No harm done, it's just a forum.although trevor is a donk..he'd tell you himself.- Jordan
Oh, ok. Just "stating what you figure to be true." It was so nice of you to jump to the conclusion of Actuary knowing more about poker than me, and to even be willing to "bet your whole bankroll" on it. Thanks, once again. Such a nice guy!
Oh, ok. Just "stating what you figure to be true." It was so nice of you to jump to the conclusion of Actuary knowing more about poker than me, and to even be willing to "bet your whole bankroll" on it. Thanks, once again. Such a nice guy!
I'm not Trevor.
not actuary, he's a donk...tremomey, he's a master of all things!isn't that what you did too though? stated what you thought to be true? it's fine..i don't really care..i was just messing..although i'd still probably place the bet..but i dont have balls that big..but i wish i did. sometimes.--i'm up on the month..today was my best day..although i lost $400 in MTT, i won like 1.2k in cash games...stupid MTTs are rigged.- Jordan
not actuary, he's a donk...tremomey, he's a master of all things!- Jordan
LMAO. Whoops, thought Actuary was "Trevor." LOL Anyway, let's all be friends, I'm pretty sure us 3 can learn a lot from each other and all grow to be VERY successful winning poker players.
LMAO. Whoops, thought Actuary was "Trevor." LOL Anyway, let's all be friends, I'm pretty sure us 3 can learn a lot from each other and all grow to be VERY successful winning poker players.
define "very" and "successful". lololol- Jordan
yeah, if by us three , you mean Trevor, Jordan, Zach, and myself, I agree.